Ludia Forums

Season 2 Friendly Draft League (FDL) by ApexP

Season 2 of FDL by Apex will be starting soon! This time, it’s TEAM Draft!! Each alliance will select 8 players and divide them into 2 groups ( Team A/B). We will still follow draft pattern, but this time, all team members will decide for the picks as coordinated by the team leader. There will be twists. The first phase of the draft will be banning of dinos. There will also be a chance to swap dinos within a team. We prepared specific rules and regulations which will be discussed extensively in our discord channel. Winning team will represent their alliance for the inter- alliance Draft Team championships.

For interested alliances, please contact the us! @Legomin1314 @practicekat @quakeur @Marktheshark @Idgt902

4 Likes

To add to @Legomin1314 's post above- In addition- we are looking to do a “Battle of the Sexes format”- we are encouraging those teams be all female & all male but understand this may not be viable for all- so mixed would be fine then.

For interested alliances, please contact the us! @Legomin1314 @practicekat @quakeur @Marktheshark @idgt902.

To add to @Legomin1314 's post above- In addition- we are looking to do a “Male vs Female format”- we are encouraging those teams be all female & all male but understand this may not be viable for all- so mixed would be fine then.

For interested alliances, please contact the us! @Legomin1314 @practicekat @quakeur @Marktheshark @idgt902.

1 Like

Sounds amazing. Consider Metahub in on this one. :smiley: Should be a blast.

2 Likes

I am sure Sand Dunes will be interested in Season 2

6 Likes

Of course! We will need to defend our title :smiley:

7 Likes

You’d have to do well SandDunes! MetaHub is coming for that 1st place! :wink:

4 Likes

Is there a way in with out 8 so far we have 3 and a half

Unfortunately, it’s 8 players minimum. We may consider different players from different alliances.

Ok if your willing to do teams from different teams let us know.

And thank you for your time

So it’s the same rules, where once a creature is picked the same one can’t be picked anymore? If so, I’m not sure if my alliance can participate, as much as I’d love to. There’s no way we have all creatures unlocked between us all. Or are there more than enough creatures?

Let me see if any of the members of my alliance is interested, we can do 8 in total

1 Like

You will be in disadvantage if some of game defining dinos are not unlocked . . But still, there more than enough dino for 8 players!