Season 3 Trophy bad algorithm

I’m am just amazed at the amount of trophies you all got at the top. Bravo

1 Like

Thank you, it’s a constant hustle game of whits

1 Like

If you are at the top and gaining 1 trophy per win, I totally understand that frustration.

Clash of clans used to be like that, gaining 1 trophy for top players, then the developers realized that and adjust the minimum trophy gained to be 6 for a perfect win. 1 trophy per win is surely too little.

Also many people reported this tournament to be very hard because top guys like you don’t move up fast, that’s another topic, haha. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you @guarou!!! Finally someone seems to understand what I’m trying to say in this thread. Combine that in with having extremely long wait periods before finding an opponent to find and it’s just hardly worth the effort. Bots were the alternative to remedy that issue in the past but that’s no longer an option if intending to climb

When they allowed gaining trophies from bots the race for the top players was a grind fighting vs bots, as I understand. It was a less healthy tournament than now.

You should definitely get the opportunity to fight against your rivals. Maybe force the top 10-20 into a post-tournament stage with brackets and without trophies, letting the matchmaking tree determine the winners?

2 Likes