Ludia Forums

Season 4 Prizes are here!

:slight_smile: Here goes … good or bad …

The best prizes! 😌
Season 4 Winnings

Cash, Coin and Diplo DNA as advertised

4148 Allosaurus :-1:
2344 Stegosaurus :+1:
293 Proceratosaurus :-1:
368 Spinosaurus :+1:
339 Monolophosaurus :+1: HELL YES!
59 Rajasaurus :+1:

No Koola!!!

3 Likes

Really bad :confused: not a single DNA is useful

I just go back and cry now.

1 Like

Both commons were good. Rest were not useful.
My hopes were mainly for at least 1 epic: Received Alanqa and Secondo!

Coins and Cash are always welcome :smiley:

Common and rare useless. Receiving Majundasauro being zone 1 makes you want to break mobile :slight_smile: However, one of the two epics was very useful, 216 rajasauro.

Yes! Thanks to the Mono DNA my Monostego can be levelled up and is back on the team - I’ve missed the old girl :heart_eyes:

Crazy fuses on Monostego … 50 20 20 20 40 20 :smile:

[Edit] Think I need to go and buy a lottery ticket … just did my 4 fuses on Stegodeus … 50 50 30 30 :scream:

1 Like

nothing special, but i’ll just look at it as free coins and some dna for potential future hybrids :smiley:

:S I also got some cr@p dna (alanqa and spino gen2 :neutral_face:) but the “free” coin is always nice I guess

30 grypo and the rest Darwin. Should I be surprised anymore

2 Likes

you are just playing on hard mode :smiley:

I had > 4,750 trophies, expected 25,000 coins but got 40,000 instead! Nice surprise.

The incubator gave me 327 Raja and 20 Indominus (just enough to get my Indo DNA to 349/350… sigh).

But no complaint.

:slightly_smiling_face:

The epic incubator normally comes with 15000 coins. You got 25000 bonus coins for being over 4750. So your total coin reward was 40000.

2 Likes

The only DNA worth mentioning for me is the Diplodocus, Amargasaurus and Spino DNA that I got. Everything else was either bad or okay, but not worth mentioning.

I never got the chance to dart Diplodocus, so the 250 DNA was a welcomed gift x333

Garbage, no coins, and bull s…e DNA.

300 kentro and lots of dna that will probably, eventually maybe, be very useful! :smiley: #nowhininghere

4 Likes

…just embrace your potential investment :flushed:

1 Like

23 Sino and the rest Grypo, oh and I hit the 100k mark for Tany dna. No complaints though, it’s the thought that counts.

1 Like

I really hope that one day we can select from a dna pool to make these rewards less random :slight_smile: not complaining but everyone worked hard to reach a goal in this tournament and to receive good or bad dna for the same achievement based on pure luck is a bit harsh

You’re going to be smiling if/when a Tany hybrid arrives :+1:

1 Like