Season Pass - Pteranodon Gen 2 (May-June 2022)

I’m going to be at 3350 tomorrow after I’ve completed my daily missions. This is pretty easy, I like it.

2 Likes

I’m almost done. I have 2 Savannahs in my hatchery that’ll probably hatch during tomorrow’s discount. Hatching aquatics will take some time though.

4 Likes

I’m impressed their have been no bugs so far in the FREE pass. The only bug was getting a common in the “Along The Coast” free pack… soon to be sold at the TH.

1 Like

I’m close to finishing out the season…

9 Likes

I have Scaph too. I’m at level 35 and I think you might have to get past that because of fairness.

(Ludia, I have an Apatosaurus, Henodus, and a Brachiosaurus hatching. Pteranodon Gen 2 would be a great fit just so you know…)

1 Like

My son just levelled up to lvl 50, after the season pass started. Is there somebody between lvl 50 and 70 that can tell what they have as final reward in the season pass?

1 Like

Level 64 here
I have ptero gen2

3 Likes

Level 58 yet im at the early stage of the Season Pass

Level 60 and got Ptera G2

2 Likes

At level 58, do you see pteranodon gen 2 or scaphognathus as final reward for the season pass? Maybe level 60 is the threshold?

2 Likes

I actually see pterano G2

1 Like

And you are still park level 58?

Yes I’m stuck on that level

I finished the season and got 2,000 DB plus 5,200 VIP pts from the Pter gen 2 packs.

4 Likes

How can you get 2000 DB? It’s only 3 cards with 500 DB each. Or did you upgrade to premium? With my luck I guess I’m going to get 0 DB. Then it will feel totally wasted since it’s no unlock either.

3 Likes

You answered the question: premium. That’s also why I said packs (plural).

4 Likes

Oh, you tried out the Premium pass! Well done Dino Maker. Let’s hope they tweak the rewards next season. I’ll do a comparison on how the new season compares to this season next time.

1 Like

I think I would prefer if it would be more difficult to finish the season, but with a better reward. I’m almost there, but I will not open the pteranodon gen 2 pack before I have an opening in my hatchery. So after that, what is the incentive to finish the weekly missions? For the daily missions we get a small pack at least.

6 Likes

Yes, I see your point. In some other games, they really require hard grinding to win the season rewards, which can be stressful to many people. I’m sure many of us have been there and done that.

I think we have a good balance now. The thing that could be added in the future is a BONEus system, (sorry :wink: ) which keeps on rewarding resources for those that finished early. Perhaps Ludia will include this in the future. Anyway, I think the season pass is a work in progress and a wonderful addition to our game.

2 Likes

I agree with this, I finished the season yesterday, and now all the weekly and left over monthly tasks are still there but have zero value for completion.

A few further bonus rewards at various amounts of DNA or Bucks would be good additions like at season pass thresholds of 8,000, 9,000, 10,000, etc. that way there is some sort of rewards that keep going since the tasks seem to keep going.

8 Likes