Season Pass - Season 2 (Raptor Riot)

I hope that no one of the team has the idea to translate its name for different language versions of the game. It would be terrible to have a “Blau” in my park. “Holprig” aka Bumby was one traumatic experience enough.

2 Likes

BLUE! Also @Keith now that we have two creatures with that backdrop, can we have a name for that variant of tourney (Legacy I would assume)

What do players want to call it?

• Named
  • Legacy
  • Unique
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Wow!

this text will be blurred because 10 char

Star, easier to translate to other languages consistently too.

3 Likes

I’d also say that they should be called Star creatures. Because they’re super stars. Famous!

1 Like

A new season is here. Let’s dive in and compare this PREMIUM pass to Season One. (I’m VIP, Level 99)

PREMIUM PASS (FIRST SEASON) PREMIUM PASS (SECOND SEASON) Difference
Packs: 5 Packs 10 Packs 5
Food: 825000 915000 90000
DNA: 1365 7480 6115
DB: 170 720 550
Decorations/Buildings: 4 Items 0 -4
LP: 700 779 79
Creatures: Scaphognathus x 2 Carnoraptor x 2 -
Coins: 5500000 0 -5500000

As you can see, there were many changes this season. DNA increased by 6,000, DB by 550 and there are 5 extra packs to open. Overall, it’s a great improvement. Is it still worth your hard earned cash? It’s very tempting for me to buy the pack this time. If only they added a BONEus season after the main season. Many other games have this to keep their loyal customers happy. I hope they add this in the next season, but looking at @Keith comment, it doesn’t seem likely.

Now, this is how the Dominator Wheel should look like. We don’t need coins or food in dominator.

What does everyone think?

12 Likes

And for those interested in the FREE version of the pass. Let’s compare the two here…

FREE PASS (FIRST SEASON) FREE PASS (SECOND SEASON) Difference
Packs: 4 Packs 4 Packs -
Food: 375000 375000 0
DNA: 630 4110 3480
DB: 80 370 290
Decorations/Buildings: 3 Items 2 Items -1
LP: 350 280 -70
Creatures: Aerotitan x 2 Utahraptor, Velociraptor -
Coins: 2500000 2500000 0

You can see that some good changes were made, such as more DNA and DB. I don’t know why they decreased LP??? Having a common dinosaur is also a downer. We really need a BONEus system to keep rewarding us loyal players, other wise this will all be over in two weeks, and two more weeks of waiting for the next season.

8 Likes

Love the season pass idea! I’m sure there will be a blue tournament at some point. The nice thing about the season pass is that players that wouldn’t be able to participate in the tournaments or win the tournament because of their level still have a chance to own blue. Good luck folks.

2 Likes

Can someone assign this thread to general discussion? It has none attached and can only be seen in all right now.

1 Like

Great data. Thank you for compiling.

1 Like

Thanks. I actually purchased the Premium pass, and I got Blue in the first pack. Phew! I’ll have at least three blues now. I’m looking forward to the unlock tournament in the future.

5 Likes

I am not that excited about getting Blue (even if wouldn’t mind getting it, of course), I have bought Premium pass due to a value of overall prizes.
Having said that - of course I received Pyroraptor in my first pack (the least valuable raptor from the list :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Well i will try it tho. When i just saw it i was like: what cool Blue!! I hope also Charlie, Echo and Delta will once come…

1 Like

Bam!

12 Likes

Thanks for share both.

1 Like

does getting blue mean you unlock her in the dna store?

No, no unlocks in season pass.

4 Likes

This is great! However it’d be good if players with the free pass get a 100% chance of getting blue :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hello Pristine, I believe if you are level 55+ the final reward of the free pass is a single copy of Blue

3 Likes