Season Pass - Through the Floodplains (July-August 2022)

A new season has started, so this thread is specifically about Through the Floodplains. Let’s compare this season with last season… (I’m Level 99, VIP)

First: PREMIUM PASS

PREMIUM PASS (SECOND SEASON) PREMIUM PASS (THIRD SEASON) Difference
Packs: 10 Packs 9 Packs -1
Food: 915000 915000 0
DNA: 7480 7480 0
DB: 720 720 0
Decorations/Buildings: 0 0 -
LP: 779 916 137
Creatures: Carnoraptor x 2 Shunosaurus x 2 -
Coins: 0 0 0

SECOND: FREE PASS

FREE PASS (SECOND SEASON) FREE PASS (THIRD SEASON) Difference
Packs: 4 Packs 4 Packs -
Food: 375000 375000 -
DNA: 4110 4110 0
DB: 370 370 0
Decorations/Buildings: 2 Items 2 Items -
LP: 280 280 0
Creatures: Utahraptor, Velociraptor Supersaurus x 2 -
Coins: 2500000 2500000 0

SUMMARY: Nothing really changed between this season and the last season. Ludia thinks these prizes are good enough now. It’s too bad that the final prize in PREMIUM is just Brachiosaurus at Level 10. It would have been much better if it was a Brachiosaurus Pack.

At least we have the BONEus system still in place from the get go. What do you think of this new season?

1 Like

Not the best season. Not going to lie.

Premium pack looks decent though. Brachiosaurus would have been a better final reward.

3 Likes

Were you able to get Blue last season in Premium? Shunosaurus for the Premium Pass is not exciting at all. It should be Brachiosaurus regardless of level. SMH :woozy_face:

3 Likes

I don’t have the Premium pass, and no I didn’t get NOT ONE SINGLE copy of blue :disappointed: . Yup, shunasaurus is terrible for a pass that costs $8 or $9 USD/ €7 or €8. It would be so more worth it, if it was brachiosaurus :sauropod:

1 Like

I opted for the Premium pass 2-3 days before the end of the second season, when the x2 LP points were in effect (x4 for VIP). The dinobucks, S-DNA and the LPs I got on packs was really worth it.

However, this season looks lackluster. I’ll stick to the free pass.

4 Likes

I think you missed something. There were A LOT (up to 1300) RAPTOR S-DNA available in previous season - almost none in this one. Don’t see you mentioned that anywhere? It’s almost one Indoraptor for free!
Also, 4 packs against 4 packs. Sure, but not all packs are the same. Last time you could have win some good, exclusive creatures in packs - now what: Shunosaurus or Supersaurus?? Come one…
This one is far worse than previous.

2 Likes

Yes, in the basic comparison above, a pack is a pack. I agree with you. The packs are terrible this time. Thanks for bringing this up. It seems Ludia went cheap this time because BLUE was a big hit. Oops. So, who will buy the Premium pack this time?

Disappointing how the rewards are getting worse, first season was a tourney creature pack, second was a tourney creature, and this one doesn’t even give a tourney creature

1 Like

I’m not sure if the marketing team ever read our threads. I hope they double the rewards for everything next season.

1 Like

I didn’t pay for the first season, but the Raptor one tempted me in - so many resources, extra great hybrid copies, and more chances of Blue.

This one has a Tournament dino I’ve already got unlocked, some hybrids I don’t much need, Shunosaurus that I have a huge hatching backlog of because I regularly win him in Modded PVP, and a much worse resource payout.

Excellent, that saves me £9.99.

3 Likes

I am losing interest in Season Pass, but I am close to finishing this season, as well as trying to decide whether to upgrade…

The rewards in the packs have been terrible for me. Quickly sold at the TH.

I just realized that by not having a pack as the reward for premium, premium players are missing out on thousand(s) of loyalty points… It’s a sneaky move.

2 Likes

I went ahead and paid for it although my credit card was billed I never got it. submitted a ticket right away. Still waiting almost a week later.

2 Likes

I hope they fix it soon. My last problem took about 10 days to fix.

1 Like

I heard from them today, they said at least 2 more business days. I will be done with season by then so I gather I will get all the rewards (such as they are) at once, which will be fun.

1 Like

I hope you get more Brachiosaurus creatures than I did, but at last I can level this creature up to Level 30.

1 Like

Finished up season…

6 Likes

Not a record, but one week is enough…

3 Likes

I am done as well. I paid for the upgrade like an hour after it came out but now eight days later I am still waiting. They said it would finally go through yesterday or today but it hasn’t happened yet.

11 days since I paid for the upgrade and I still have not received it.

2 Likes