Ludia Forums

Seasonal event

Hi creators of this game,
I just opened the game and went to check how many leaves I had. I was so shocked to see that they just disappeared. I only have 75 right now!!! While yesterday I had over a thousand!!! I spent a lot on those leaves and I really want them back. I don’t know how this happened but please help me!!!

1 Like

That is indeed odd for them to disappear just like that, Beau_Pijlman. If you haven’t yet, please contact support at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look at this. Don’t forget to include your support key to help them locate your account faster in our system. Thank you.

2 Likes

Let us know if you get a response. There are a number of us with tickets opened for over 10 days with not a single response from ludia and their ‘developers’.

1 Like

Haha. Ten whole days.

I opened a ticket July 15 about a statue in my inbox that crashes the game if I try to collect it. Still waiting for that to be fixed…

1 Like

If you mean the messages that have a picture of Toothless, it was already announced a while back that they’re invalid mail. As for the lost Loose Leaves, I think it might be because of the new iOS 14 update.

1 Like

I have over 4k and now it reset to 0.

A lot of people apparently encountered this issue too.

1 Like

Been 3 days and no response from Ludia :confused:

1 Like

Almost a week and the missing loose leaves issue is still not resolved… What is happening?

1 Like

I’m sorry our team has not responded back to you yet, dracarys. If you had sent an email to our support team, could I ask you to check your junk/spam folder? It’s possible that the message could have ended up there.

1 Like

Hey ocho, may I ask if you had received a response from our support team? If you’re still waiting, please send me a private message of your support key and I would be happy to take a look at this for you. Thanks!

1 Like

I seem to have lost about 3000 “Dead Leaves” anybody know why?

1. List item
1 Like

Hi Ned, none yet.

1 Like