Ludia Forums

Seasonal Reseeding Bug

30 minutes ago I was reseeded from 3600+ trophies to 3000 trophies.
Now I have been reset again from 3000 to 2750 trophies.
Should I anticipate being reseeded to the arena level soon?

Or is this not a blunder, but instead another unwanted change not included in the Update Notes.

Hey Orloch,

Thank @Ned, my dilemma is I have been reset twice. As such I will be battling against far weaker players. The note is not clear about what is happening. Is everyone being reset down to 2750 trophies? or are we supposed to be reset as per the regular seasonal adjustment?

[Edit: It has also been revealed some players have not been reset while others are being reset multiple times. Matchmaking is a complete disaster. Ludia completely blew this rushed update,]

Hey Orloch, our team would like to take a look at your account to see what might have happened. Could I ask you to send an email to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look? Thank you!

Did April fools come early. Everything surrounding this update must be a joke.

Thanks @Ned, your assistance is always appreciated. Unfortunately, support has been little help. The only satisfaction available is to share my concern with others experiencing the same issues.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry to hear that, Orloch. Our team will definitely try to assist you as best they can once they receive your ticket.

As suggested I have submitted a ticket.
However, I assume I wont get a response from support again without acquiring third party assistance.