Ludia Forums

Second tournament team squad

The most annoying thing about the tournaments is having to constantly swap your team around whenever you have done a couple normal battles.

Please allow us to create a seperate team squad inside the tournament so we don’t need to constantly swap from normal team to tourny team.

9 Likes

:100: x yes

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3: Preach!

1 Like

100 % agreed that’s what put me off

1 Like

This is why I don’t join the Tournament this time.
Every time before battling in the tournament, I have to change the team. When I win the battle, the game freezes (but it does not freeze when I lose. Encouraging me to lose?). I have to reload the game to see “You win” and get the medals. Altogether these make me reluctant to play in the tournament.

2 Likes

How about multiple dino deck slots?
Let’s say three slots for example, you can have pvp, friendly, tournament deck. The active deck will be used in any match.

2 Likes

would be a solution aswel. altho i don’t know if its harder to creat multiple decks in the main game or just a new deck inside the tourny alone

Agreed. We need the option to have two or, preferably, three different teams saved.

It’s the most obvious thing that you have to do when you add different battles mode to a game.

But not for Ludia.
Not until 1.8 at least.
May be even not ever.