Ludia Forums

Second week running

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: no strike events or boost towers

Area is was found in:everywhere

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- turn game on
Step 2 - restart game
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Every Wednesday
What type of device are you using:iPad and Samsung s8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)second week running where there is nothing else but green stops for as far as the eye can see

Hey Schtemty, I’m sorry that you’re not seeing any Strike or Stat boosts event on your map. If you haven’t already, could you send a screenshot of your map along with your support key to our team at support+forums@ludia.com?

Thanks!

Hello.
I am experiencing the same thing on Tuesdays & Wednesdays where one of each days strike towers don’t show up properly when the day rolls over.

This week, the 7 step Tuesday strike tower never showed up until the following night, then when the Wednesday towers spawned in, it was replaced by them and no longer on the map.

I experienced this last week too.

So here’s the thing Ned.

Exactly the same thing happened last Wednesday so me, my wife and our son missed out on the boosts strike tower. And of course any other strike tower for that 24 hours.

On Thursday it was ok.

This time it’s exactly the same today as it was yesterday, so that’s 48 hours of no strike towers including an epic and of course the boost strike again.

I sent my details and pics again yesterday but this simply isn’t acceptable and a standard sorry with 200 game cash isn’t good enough.

Why can’t it be fixed?

I’m sorry about that, Schtemty. Our team is aware of this and they’re keeping a track on it to find a solution.

This the first time anyone has said they are aware of this issue, so for that I’m grateful.

I just hope it doesn’t take as long to fix as the in game chat which hopefully may be better with this update.

I won’t be holding my breath though.