Secondontosaurus Dart Issue 7/27

Bug Description: When darting secondontosaurus (especially in this event, half the time it doesnt work properly and says deflected even though it was a perfect hit or at least something close to that)

Area is was found in: Immune creatures epic event dino Secondontosaurus, under green drops.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Dart a secodontosaurus part of this week’s event dinos.
Step 2 - Around halfway through darting, perfect darts on the hitpoint at the center of the dino’s sails will instead say deflected and give no dna.

How often does it happen: Around 1/3 or 1/2 of the Secodontosaurs I’ve seen this event.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I am not the only one, multiple people in my alliance have also experienced this issue. Please fix asap if possible, as I (and others) are losing time on resets or dna on valuable epic when don’t reset in time.

1 Like

happening to me too

It also happened to me but not with Secodon but other dinos.

I had it today too. In the past, it’s happened with some flyers. I think the wings “deflect” it and in today’s case, the sail.

Yeah, its sail is deflecting it. Just like some wings do.

Is this supposed to happen then? Never faced this issue before, and if it is supposed to be like this… Just why? Making it hard to get dna, why even bother having the hitpoint if its invincible lol

It has happened to me in the past as well. It’s the sail. Whether or not it should happen is subjective, just like the wings of a flier. Until it gets changed, this is the way it is.

Oh…It happened to me on Secodon finally. I darted the same Secodon several times at its sail and got deflected.

Been like this for Secodont since the beginning of the game.