Ludia Forums

Secondontosaurus Tournament 10/31-11/4

The Secondontosaurus Tournament is live. It is a 4 day tournament with rules that only allow level 11+ carnivores. Secondontosaurus most recently had an unlock opportunity in the January 2019 (I think) Clash of Titans. Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

I can’t help but think that the requirements are level 11+ so that those of us with eight level 10 indoraptors can’t use them… :joy: :joy:

Good luck, everyone! It seems the opposition strength for this tournament is a bit lower than usual, so if you need the secodontosaurus then this is the time to snag it!

Happy Halloween!!

4 Likes

Here’s my first day.

2 Likes

I’m level 65, in the middle of Predator and after some 20 fights, have yet to see trophies over 28 for any one battle. Is this again bracketed where I’ll not get higher rewards and be forced to fight many more times to keep my total score high enough to qualify?

It took me quite a while before I figured out why my 7 lvl 10 Indoraptors are not available in this tournament.
Sometimes the capability to read is a great advantage. :wink:

3 Likes

Cant play today. I am at a festival which would get flagged by community if I say what it is. I am hoping i can still stay in dominator.

1 Like

Really interesting how the rules seem to have brought down the difficulty of the tournament. I’ve rarely gotten more than 30 trophies, as the AI is generally putting up opponents well below where the majority of my lineup of tournament dinos is, once the level 10’s are removed. And it’s all about numbers. Even though I easily am winning all my matches, and trying to stretch out how many matches I can do by putting in some lower level dinos just to use for building up reserves, I still haven’t been able to break into the top 10. But time again is my biggest enemy, just too many other things going on between Halloween trick-or-treaters, work and appointments.

2 Likes

My data from today.

2 Likes

Here is where I’m at in the tournament

1 Like

Still getting very easy opponents, and actually have had a lot better luck with prizes in this one than the last few. Yesterday particularly good, a rare and an aquatic pack rounded out some decent DNA rewards, and a surprising 20 DB out of the Hunter league. Today no packs so far but did get a 100 DB prize which is the largest for a DB-only I’ve seen in some time. I’ve had little trouble staying in the top 20 of Dominator, but the top ranks getting out of reach now, particularly since I’ve not played as often as I could have.

2 Likes

Data Data Data:

Still early in this four day tournament but it has started out much slower than some of the prior Jurassic Rule tournaments. I will have a better prediction in 24 hours but I cant see this one going any higher than 1,600 for the bottom of Dominator.

4 Likes

Do you still need data from other players? It seems to me that I am the only one who still publishes his results.

2 Likes

It helps if I am too busy to pull data off of my game for a given period, I try to do pulls every 6-8 hours depending on how my days are set up and if I have given myself enough cushion to fall throughout the day but still stay in Dominator. Last week it was very helpful because I was busy with non gaming stuff that I wasn’t able to pull a large lead in Dominator that would allow me to do data pulls in a quick fashion, I would have needed to actually battle back into Dominator and I didn’t have the time to do it during my typical data pull times. So I look to the forums to fill in the gaps to get a better curve on the data.

So long answer is it helps but not always needed.

5 Likes

I’m glad to post them as long as it helps you from time to time to calculate your very valuable analysis.

3 Likes

Bottom

Me

2 Likes

I often don’t have the time I did in the past to post my results, but if you have a week where you could use more data, just ask. I’m sure many of us would post them when you are needing more data.

The last several weekends I’ve barely been able to play. I just now put together enough of a run to get into Dominator. That’s why I haven’t been posting my data. I enjoy looking at how everyone is doing. I’ll try to post my own data shortly. In the meantime, I give you the following

For those keeping score at home, the missing card was DNA. My first time on my own account, as opposed to my son’s account

6 Likes

My data from today.

1 Like

Awesome score glad to see someone hit the top tournament prize on the spin wheel it has been several months since I landed on one

2 Likes

Any idea what the ferocity should be to stay in or enter the dominator class? I’m right on the edge and trying to lay out the right Dino group without the AI thinking I’m under-cutting