Ludia Forums

Secret Pack Changes!

May I know how come it is that only on card 3 in the Cenezoic Battle Pack that we have bucks,plus it used to be even on other cards. Why are there Jurassics in the On The Tides Pack? Where are the VIP Dinos in Cenezoic Battle Pack? Why nerf the already useless coin pack?

3 Likes

I am literally having this same bug. Didn’t notice till you brought it into the light. Good work @anon43877113

2 Likes

I am outraged now!!!.. Nerfing the coin pack, seriously? If this is not a glitch, then I’mma feel real bad.

Those newbies who depend on coin packs once week. Now food packs give more food than coin packs…

DArn then, guess I’ll need to count on my 1 mil. coin per day then…

It looks like they have made the coin pack level based, so the higher your level the more coins per card you get:

2 Likes

I’m all for coin Robin Hood.

I don’t need them. Give me 10 coins and give the lower parks my other 400K ish coins.

1 Like

Same with Food Pack i believe.

That is how it used to be,I remember getting 268k at the start of the game and around 300k per card mid game before the nerf

Right you are. They have nerfed something which is already useless. The coin pack nerf is as useful as promoting Toujiangosaurus to a Rare status.

1 Like

Nah! Promoting Tapejalosaurus to Super Rare would make more sense

3 Likes

Ikr, its already op, also promote carnoraptor, demote tropeogopterus

1 Like