Ludia Forums

Secret Snake Badge - Any Ideas Of How To Unlock It?

Does anyone know how to unlock the spinoconstrictor badge? It’s one of my favorite hybrids in the game so I would love to know how, thanks :upside_down_face:

If no one has a clue. This could possibly be a discussion on brainstorming how to unlock it.

7 Likes

AHHHHHHHH someone had better pin me when they find out how to unlock this because I need that thing as my pfp in the game!!!

6 Likes

maybe its in a strike tower? since its an event thing?
haven’t gone on the game in a while today, so that may not be the case

1 Like

I checked all the strike towers for Monday. It wasn’t a reward in any of them.

Maybe this person is from a time zone in which it’s Tuesday and on Tuesday there is a strike event for this badge. Just a thought.

6 Likes

the snake strike tower this week maybe?
for boa gen 2

3 Likes

Titanoboa Gen 2 boss strike is on Wednesday. So it can’t be that.

1 Like

6 Likes

Considering the player account that has the badge is only level 5 with some commons and rares, I’m going to assume it’s in a strike event with the “Beginner” difficulty. Hopefully there will be one close to me tomorrow.

4 Likes

I need this I love it :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake:

I got it on my alt when I collected the rewards for the season (arena)

so it was just a reward for the season that some people got?
@Ned can I request elaboration on this if possible please?

maybe others will get at the end of this month, maybe you need to have verses a snake or unlocked one, or reached a certain amount of trophies, or it would just be random

Is the badge a participation reward for the titanoboa season?

didn’t receive anything from collecting my seasonal rewards other than the DNA.

6 Likes

On the GP diacord, Piere said that they have no idea why some players got it, and that the issue is being looked into

But idk they say that a lot of the time

7 Likes

Basically it might be an extra reward for players below badlands

well… that’s just great :unamused: knowing that this badge is out there will just sadden me until I get my hands on it and make it my pfp, really going to hope it will be in the snek strike tower this week

I got it while collecting the season rewards for S.S. Arcadia, maybe it’s for lower arena players?

I’m now very jealous of all low level players :smile:

10 Likes

Same. The badge looks really good.