See, this is the kind of rat problem we're talking about

With a good deal of your own time wasting, aka “Taking 14 seconds to pick each attack”, to make it as frustrating as possible for ratmeister as he is trying to do to you!

The longer you can keep the rattyboi tied up in your match, the less other players he is bothering.

If each match takes him 4 times as long he might think twice!

1 Like

I think what’s most pathetic is how levels can be useless now, as I’ve said… My Dilorach 24 has beaten a Dilo 29 to a pulp because I was faster… Same with Erlido… if the glass cannons are slower, it’s pretty much over for them.

And I constantly find myself being faster, because many, maaany players have spent too much of their speed boosts on Thor… I spent them mostly on my already fast creatures.

2 Likes

Yeah I had a player who had just ONE speedster at 147 speed while mine were 140 (or 141 for TanyBeak) and it swept my team because it would one shot all my fast ones.

Though this is because I didnt buy all the speed boosts, they would be 147 if I did but im not paying for all their extortion.

I used it for a time when it had 119 Spd and swap in stun against the DracoG2 meta. I used it a little after the rework, but benched it before 1.7 released. It hasn’t been back since. Don’t regret it.

Its not even boosted. Just waiting for a unique. Lol

I hope you have many other matches like this where you destroy a Draco user like this. >:3

3 Likes

Silly speed 143 Thor you should of had a rat too xD I would of been pissed though, sick of rats hitting my magna up. Magna at 21 is pretty good except RAT. But its my lowest lol on my team :frowning:

3 Likes

What about me? im running Dilo (24), Erlidom (22), Spyx (22) and TanyBeak (21) lol.

They were rat bait but now Dilo has over 4k health so isn’t one shot anymore, TanyBeak nearly has 4k also but poor Erlidom and Spyx are 3500.

Sometimes I will chuck out Spyx to test the sewer waters for rats, or even Thor. If its rat I know about it early…its like cancer, best to catch it early.
As for Thor if its super speed ill put the bleed straight up and force it out of the match at the cost of Spyx.

3 Likes

The sad thing is people single out the rat for being a zero skill / zero strategy creature but what skill / strategy is there in speed boosting all of your team beyond the reach of most others? As the L30 strike towers show now creature level is mostly irrelevant as long as you’re faster.

As others have said in a rational/balanced game that team has no business being in Gyrosphere Depot when a team of L28-L30 creatures stuggles to stay in Aviary. During pre-1.7 seasons I have sneaked into the top 200 from time to time (never ended there but that’s another story) - my team has improved immensely since, leveling up Magna, Dilorach and Indo … current position? #1699.

Just to be clear Arnold - not hating the player; hating the meta/system that makes it possible.

Sad, sad state of affairs. Plenty of other things about the game still hold my interest but fighting for a top slot on the leaderboard is no longer one of them as it is simply not possible.

4 Likes

I also use Lvl 21 Zorion. Loving that dino its lowest lvl with Magna in my team. It’s strategical and situational.

This is no joke there’s teams of lvl 21’s in aviary also because of match making. While my team just can’t get out of Lockwood because I battle the monsters stuck in aviary…

2 Likes

I was expecting a DracorexG2 to show up. Because some people seem to really insist on only attacking with entry attacks, at least in Sorna. If I had that Erlidom, I would have cloaked in front of the draco to give it no choice but to face it or have their next critter smashed.

1 Like

The opponent you ran into has an obvious far low skill level than the average. All he needed to do after your stegod holding the ground was not sending in his erlidom&thor to grant you free hits, but sacrificing his dying tenoto for a formal entrance of a right counter.(in his case, he blew his perfect set of 4 as well as inarguably what could’ve been a free win to him provided his violating rat is over so many intimidating levels)
Just saying. Rat doesn’t require too much battle cognition. Its very existence is for the mediocre players to stand a chance in this game. With the user guide stated above, they can now defeat experienced players at ease.
It’s so good that you teach this guy how a real battle should be. I can imagine if not, the elite defender squad of rat won’t stop with the “get good” posts.

2 Likes

Good post.

Good video.

Good gameplay.

4 Likes

That video made my day Arnold !
It perfectly shows why the rat is the cancer that it is , and that the users who rely on it to win can’t have it all their own way .
Well done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They can’t even win cause that’s the only strategy they know. Awesome job @Arnold! Love that Stegodeus :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, as I said, there were many ways. Even in the end, after the rat died, he could have sent his Tenonto first and it would have been able to deal damage to my Dilo, so then his Thor could win

1 Like

Despite the matchmaking it was far from easy to be were I was =(

Boosted level 30 in every battle… Already dropped back to the Library, and I’ll try to stay around here… much more cozy and less difficult to get an incubator…

1 Like

Very well played, glad you ended up winning after all that. How infuriating though and has nothing to do with loving a good challenge. The opponents thought process in boosting it to that level makes me wonder if they have a clue how to battle at all. Again, great job!

3 Likes

It’s day 159 and the RAT still sucks.

2 Likes

Just imagine the matches Ratmeister plays when he doesn’t draw hit rat, probably just puts the phone down and waits for the next rat included match.

And the video, at least on the part of the ratmeister wasn’t a “Match” it was a “Ratch”.

2 Likes

@Stiffeno
That reminds me of all the times I’ve knocked out my opponent’s DC, and they’ve left the game straight after. Thanks for the win, I guess?

1 Like