Seeing this place have JWA advertisements and bring in new players is great

This is great to have these ads bringing in new players.
Keep it up. Share the game in more places.

2 Likes

Yay we advertise everywhere so we can get as much coverage to get as many new players to come and experience the bug infested broken balanced game!

7 Likes

I always post the latest update youtube videos to my Facebook page and I’ve tried posting them to my town’s Facebook page but everyone wants to play PoGo. :frowning:

1 Like

Too late for new players as they are already 1,440 Health and 1,525 Attack and 445 Speed Boosts behind.

7 Likes

New players coming into a game a year or more after launch will always be behind those who started before them. They’ll catch up slowly and in time. It takes dedication like with any long term game.

This is different. They can spend 10 hours per day for a year and spend $20,000 but still not sniff the Top 500 because they won’t be offered the Boosts from the last few years.

And they won’t even last that long since they will battle weaker level teams with Boosts and get frustrated.

1 Like

The last time I went to Universal City Walk I saw this same ad in the store. It was kind of surreal. Lol :t_rex::sauropod:

Did you play the in park events? Were you able to get the free incubator?

those chests are pretty good
also got the epic strike there as well

1 Like

Hi . Yes i got the incubator. It did not make me battle for it.
But most of the blue boxes just had parasaur under them.
Yeah lol it was great seeing it. Like without having to specifically be on their youtube videos.
Unrelated but i want a JWA hat too like the youtubers have.

2 Likes