Ludia Forums

Segnosaurus Bracketed Tournament - 10/15/2021 - 10/18/2021 Official

That will be a relief so the main problem will come in hatchling,survivor,hunter and pred league,Guess i will have to escape those leagues as fast as possible

3 Likes

If I remember correctly I think one match I faced in Predator last time in my younger 60+ stages was a team composed mostly of VIP’s

4 Likes

I’m scared… segno will turn my park around and I’ll get good herbs, but I’ve heard bracketed tourneys pred has stuff like indos….
Hopefully it’s like what SmilodonTroodon said

4 Likes

Well definitely not going for scince I already have it unlocked

3 Likes

Please let me add a little spice on the top of the conversation right away, actually bracketeds are much easier to handle once you have a decent squad that leads you to dominator casually in every tournament.

Once you get pass the Prey League, you start earning 40 trophies each time you have a win and no matter what creature you send into the battle. And in general, dominator battles are a bit easier than usual as ferocity.

So if you have a deep roster with not so ferocious creatures but in numbers and also are willing to end up a tourney with bare minimum matches or runs in total, then this is your kinda like tourney! :v:t2:

Segnosuchus is my favorite among the others so the Segnobirdie as being the essential part towards fusing it up. Luckily I’ve managed to get it by a CoT after my long lasted agony of waiting for it, which some my closest friends up in here will easily remember. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This painting was dedicated to Segnosuchus during one of our conversations those times. :joy:

So buckle up, it will be fun! :partying_face:

Fun fact: Segnosaurus Tournament was again a bracketed when I was new to the game back in the days like nearly 2 years ago I guess, and also it was my first ever tourney that I’ve ever managed to finish in dom. :slight_smile: Sadly I was under the level that is needed to own the unlock but even having the pack was so exciting, as I was counting the last seconds while standing at the bottom of the dominator. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And the last bit about this, I was also surprised that I couldn’t be able to have the unlock because of not having any single clue about the whole bracketed system. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Ignorance was so sweet. :joy:

14 Likes

There is an upper limit. Not entirely sure where it falls in Jurassic creatures, though.

Here’s my strategy from the Velociraptor S-DNA Bracketed Tournament back in June 2021.

And here’s @Sionsith 's

6 Likes

The only documented time it was a CoT option was in the Jun/Jul 2020 choices, of which funnily enough Segno won out over her.

Guess it’ll be neat having another copy of her, as I just need 4 more to get her back to L40, since I fused her hybrid forever ago, and never focused on getting her back up to L40. Would much rather have had Sino or Pachy, as both are legit the last 2 tournament dinos I need to unlock.

5 Likes

Did you draw this? It’s excellent!

6 Likes

Agreed, I also like how he has taken the picture, you can see light reflecting from the left corner to the bottom which adds further art to the picture, well done @Cagkan_Coskun very impressed :+1:

5 Likes

I know this is something different but who is the community manager I have a issue that I need there help with

3 Likes

I’ll be revising for 2 tests this weekend so I’ll probably start grinding today to get a headstart on this tourney Saturday I’ll revise out and at night do a run same goes with Sunday

3 Likes

@Keith the tournament has not appeared in the events page yet

3 Likes

Thank you both guys, yes it was my drawing. :upside_down_face: I draw many things, used to draw actually but I love drawing in general. @Trexy @Aether_12 But Reece, that reflection is a filter that I can only adjust its place and density and with the current equipment I have, sadly it’s impossible to give such an effect but thanks, placing was still intentional. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: So catching the detail is appreciated besides the compliments. :partying_face:

I think it was @Keith if I’m not wrong Mrs. Green. @Lora_Green

6 Likes

Yes I was also about to mention that.

Add me to the list.

3 Likes

Hi shivam324235 and Cagkan_Coskun, I have asked the team and they are on it.

4 Likes

Hi Lora, I am the Community Manager for JWTG how can I help you? Of note, Today’s Facebook/Twitter/Instagram is post is scheduled for 9 am.

4 Likes

I know this might be unpopular… but tournament free weekend?

5 Likes

Yes please

3 Likes

Hi Timmah, I will pass on your request to the team, but currently, every weekend has a tournament for a while.

4 Likes

What is the ferocity in dom?

2 Likes