Ludia Forums

Segnosaurus is the next COT creature

Segnosaurus is the next clash of Titans creatures

10 Likes

too happy !!! it’s one of my favorite dino, I absolutely had to unlock it !!! I have only one no unlocked!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Huh
I predicted wrong

I am sur to predict smilodon, tell yourself that segnosaur is better in everything and that he has a hybrid.

I really wanted smilo. :pensive:

1 Like

sorry @Legomaster :pleading_face:

it’s fine, at least segno is better than smilo

Yeah, there is some good.

Free DNA, as I had everyone unlocked already :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Some more Loyalty Points for me! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Imma sell my Steg-NO so fast because I now have to feed my urge of having an Ostaposaurus Army.

1 Like

Yes yes yes
Victory dance

Wow very nice pun, Seg-NO… :rofl:

1 Like

Yep, it’s simply just a bad dino. I only got mine to L40 way back when so I could evolve Stegnosuchus. It’s one of my last tournament dinos needed to get back up to L40 because I am a completionist, but it’s stats are so bad that I don’t bother.

1 Like

my goal in jwtg is to collect every Dino and level it up to 40

segno is not bad :pleading_face:

Please make para gen 2 , brachio, iguanodon, dilophosaurus gen 2, pteranodon gen 2, wolly rhino, suchodus and grypo for the next cot votes

Eh I confused its stats with Deino, so ill move her up on my to-do list of getting all my Tournament dinos to L40 again.

I’ll probably get around to her in about 3 months.

okay, it’s true that deinocheirus is very bad

Smilodon isn’t bad, he has the best attack of any snow. He also creates the only snow hybrid in the game. Which is why I really wanted him to win. He was the only unlock I didn’t have and makes the biggest impact on my Cenozoic lineup. He also went the longest out of the 3 with no unlock. So bummed. I hope we get a tournament for him soon because it seems he’ll never win CoT with the way some people think.

Segnosaurus had a tournament last July AND a CoT in that same month :roll_eyes:

3 Likes