Segnosaurus Unlock

Hello Ludia. I think it would be cool if you guys can do a segnosaurus unlock tourney. I know it was there some months ago but i think this is a really good time to give a segnosaurus tournament considering a lot of people lack herbs in lineup and would appreciate a segnosaurus tournament. So Ludia can we please have a segnosaurus tournament in some time. I also think you should make tournaments for Dino’s which didn’t have in a long time like metriacanthosaurus and gorgosaurus. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

True, Segnosaurus needs an unlock for the recent players but I am afraid that this year itself we got like 3 chances to unlock it, so I don’t think we will be seeing him anytime soon.

2 Likes

Hopefully at least a 4th time? Out of other tournament hybrids segnosuchus and metriaphodon and gorgosuchus are the most important ones. The game is already filled with carnivores anyways. And segnosuchus is debatably the most important tournament hybrid considering the lack of herbs. So hopefully we can get another segno unlock…

2 Likes

I would hope that more herbivore tourney hybrids are added soon, segnosuchus on it’s own very powerful cannon but we need a balanced and a tank like a herbivore version of cerazinosaur and pachygalosaur

1 Like

Nodosaurus and Einiosaurus? How would that be :thinking:

1 Like

Then there would be NoDeinosaurs at all… :joy:

2 Likes

You have achieved 10000000000 IQ

2 Likes