Segnosaurus

So after reaching dominator league in Jurassic World The Game I decided to make a concept for the Jurassic World Alive. Segno would be found every at night. I gave it more health but less attack them erlikosaurus.

Also check out my Segnosuchus

6 Likes

Wouldn’t the cunning abilities be sorta losing it’s point if the creature is already immune to bleed?

2 Likes

Doesn’t that thing have a really good hybrid in JW the game also?

1 Like

I agree with @I_like_turtles the cunning was no purpose and if the character is immune to DOT in 2.9 they lowered the vulnerability resistance for all the fierce creatures some the fierce abilities have a purpose

1 Like

It only has 1 cunning ability (I like your username I like turtle too)

1 Like

Yes its called segnosuchus

They still reduce crit chance to 0, so they’re not useless/identical to “Distraction”. It’s not like how Fierce attacks function identically to Defense shattering if the user is immune to vulnerability.

3 Likes

Well postosuchus is immune to vulner and fierce strike cleanses that. Cleanse dot is just something with cunning strike that is part of it, if the thing is immune or not

2 Likes

So I’m theory if this is added then Postusuchus could be used for it, or use say Gorgosuchus to make it a unique

1 Like

Actually in Jurassic World The Game segonosuhus is made with kaprosuchus dna

Fair I guess

Thanks btw lol

1 Like

it probably needs abit more the moveset isn’t the best and the stats aren’t that great but seems good addition we haven’t gotten any new erlikosaurids in awhile

True, we don’t even have any other true therizinosaurid aside from erlikosaurus

1 Like