Select Your Own Profile Pictures?

I’ve been wanting Jurassic World Alive to offer its players he opinion to choose their own profile pictures. I’m wondering how many people out there agree with me. I think it’s rather lame that Ludia makes us chose from a limited selection of admittedly boring pictures that we ALL have to share. There’s no customization in the process, which I feel kind of sucks some of the joy out of the game. This is especially strange since you’re allowed to keep your Facebook profile pic in JWTG. Your thoughts?

2 Likes

Yes i would like it :grinning:

1 Like

If I was truly allowed to use my personal profile picture I’d defo get banned lol

1 Like

theres no photographic evidence of you not flipping the camera off?

i admire your staying on brand, at least

1 Like

It’s a nice idea, but considering that whenever I change mine it always just reverts back to the raptor image, I have no faith they could pull it off.

1 Like

I don’t wanna know when I’ve been destroyed in battle by a 15 year old kid because their face is in the corner. :frowning:

5 Likes

Search Twitter for glasgowpaddy and you’ll see my profile pic I’ll definelty not be allowed to have it here and apologies if you’re a republican

4 Likes

nae danger mate, youre a gd hero.

2 Likes

Lol cheers mate

2 Likes

@Glasgowpaddy that is a top profile pic on Twitter

1 Like

1 Like

im sure that lady has accomplished a lot :joy: uh oh, random nobody with a sign. you can have her, we can have our guy. i’ll take that trade :+1:

but yes, that’s probably why this game and most other games don’t let you chose your pic. they don’t want to be policing that kind of thing on a daily basis.

She kinda has she’s a good comedian from Glasgow and I’ll happily not get into a political discussion with you cos nobody wins that one

1 Like

Interesting! I’d be up for synchronising our Forum accounts with our in-game accounts, to a degree, so that our profile pics (for instance) that we use here would be our avis in game, too ^^

1 Like

it would be nice though since a lot of them aren’t great. i think this one is the coolest.

Capture14

1 Like

i’d be interested in seeing their accomplishments side by side for comparison.

2 Likes

Most of them looked cool at first, but since EVERYBODY shares, them, they get really boring real fast.