Sell indoraptor or keep?

Debating on selling my 2 level 20 indoraptors and my level 30 Segno… if the game goes by your top 3 dinos then these are way ahead of the rest of my lineup. I could use the DNA to build up the rest and balance it out.

2 Likes

Is it too hard for you? Because I don’t see much reason selling them when you look fine for where you are

2 Likes

My line up is very far from your ferocity but my heart would ache for that segnosuchus and it’s dna cost.

2 Likes

Nah just indoraptor…

1 Like

Yep, having one really strong dino is doable. 3 could be harder.

Given that you have 200K DNA, what is troubling you? That is a lot of DNA to try and fill in holes.

3 Likes

I can complete most events it’s just if there are a few big events that are on the same day or next day I get stuck because I have to use DB to complete them or skip them because some of the cooldowns are super long so I was thinking if I got rid of these then maybe it would better adjust my battles and I could complete them all.

How much SDNA do you have? Can you add more L10 Indos?

L20 Indo is 18136F
L30 Sengo is 14071F
L10 Indo is 13608F
L40 I-Rex2 is 13070F
L30 Zal is 12081F

I’d try to build out at the L10 Indo level.

Also, try selling just one Indo first if you are really thinking about selling 2. That might be enough to lower the difficulty.

2 Likes

focus on smaller dinos…

3 Likes

definitely not enough

I’m working on a few of those tupux and Darwin

1 Like

Oh :man_facepalming:… just wait xd
velociraptor s-dna its fast to get.

a curiosity … a gorgosuchus level 40 needs 3 hits to take down a tupu XD enjoy :wink:

you have a maxed s-hybrid. youll be fine

Id say Axe the 2 lvl 20 Indos. They are the problem in your lineup.

Them from now on keep your indos at level 10, and dont create any more dinos more ferocious than those Indos.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m going with the others here, sell your 2 level 20 indos and keep your segno for now.

If your PvE is still hard then I would aim to build on creatures between segno 30 and indoraptor 10.

Your vip so if you do struggle in PvE at least you’ve got 2 instant recoveries to use per week aswell.

1 Like

not always having the maximum dinosaur level is a good idea… he has to focus on quantity rather than quality.

1 Like

But now with metriaphodon obtainable you can have both quantity and quality :joy:

1 Like

Yep but what is most useful to you? one level 40 or two level 30 ?

2 level 30s, 1 level 40 would make my game way too hard to play.

In fact when I do get them I wont be increasing their level above 10 for quite some time i reckon

1 Like

i think Ludia should implement a diffusion lab lol

3 Likes

@Flavio_Camargo for chief games designer :clap:

2 Likes