Ludia Forums

September Clash of Titans

The Antarctopelta has been choosen as the CoT September creature… I hoped it’s Zalmoxes , because I missed him 1 year ago, but nope it’s the creature we could unlock a few months ago.

But I’m still going to play CoT to hope that I get bucks in the pack :sweat_smile:

Good luck too all off you :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Had voted Zalmoxes as well, since it’s a heavy hitter. Guess that’s Ankylosaur popularity for you. Still cool though as i don’t have it unlocked.

2 Likes

There are a lot of events this week, so we can unlock CoT much faster…I hope there are some creatures we weren’t able to vote for coT yet!
CoT creatures(might be in correct order) :
Troodon
Zalmoxes
Darwinopterus
Antarctopelta
Megalosaurus
Acanthostega
Ceratosaurus
Edestus
Mosasaurus
Troodon (again)
Metriacanthosaurus
Gorgosaurus :heart:
Current : Antarctopelta (again)

Which creature do you want to have for next CoT ???

Here’s the order I have

Troodon
Zalmoxes
Darwinopterus
Megalosaurus
Antarctopelta
Secondontosaurus
Acanthostega
Edestus
Mosasaurus
Troodon
Ceratosaurus
Metriacanthosaurus
Gorgosaurus
Antarctopelta

Thanks , I forgot Secodonthosaurus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am I the only one that still needs Erlikosaurus? I have no idea how i missed that one, but I feel like that tournament never existed haha! I feel like I’ve been waiting over a year to make the Erliphosaurus hybrid!!

1 Like

You missed it from something, not sure where but I have it unlocked so it was either a tournament or a CoT event.

Darn it! I figured as much. Oh that elusive erliko hahaha!

Erlikosaurus was the tournament right before I started playing (or at least before I was eligible to participate), so probably sometime in August 2018. I still need it as well

1 Like

Since I’ve been playing (a little over a year), I’ve had at least one unlock opportunity for every tournament level creature except Umoonasaurus (which is the tournament this weekend), Erlikosaurus (right before I started), and Bananogmius.

I’d love to unlock Erlikosaurus as i really like the Erliphosaurus hybrid. It’s basicly a stronger Dilophosaurus.

1 Like

This one is my last tournament unlock, and it has been taunting me for over a year now since it was offered last, which I feel was right before I started landing in Dominator league.

1 Like