SERIOUSLY, LUDIA... That's sabotage

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:
Battles. Tournament and PvP, sometimes even in raids.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Simply, when I’m in a fight (this time is the current on going tournament) MY ACTIONS DONT WORK and they’re ignored and replaced by whatever is the FIRST possible action!
Step 2 -
Let’s suppose that my first creature is a Triceratops, the second one is T-Rex, and the one I’m using right now in the battlefield is a raptor…
My opponent throws a Brachiosaurus, then I switch to Rex (2nd creature), but then the game simply ignores ny command and activate whatever skill mother’s was in Triceratops’s first option.
THIS IS ANNOYING TO THE LIMIT.
Needless to say that I’ve already lost A LOT of tournament battles because of this stupidity.

How often does it happen:
In random fashion. But every now and then, which is enough to destroy my work and dedication to tournaments and ranking up.

What type of device are you using:
Redmi Note 8 Pro, 8GB. Android 10, MIUI 12.0.3

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-23-37-704_com.miui.gallery
Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-23-48-641_com.miui.gallery
Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-24-07-527_com.miui.gallery

This annoying thing occurs! :rage::rage::rage:

I have a video of it but can’t upload it here.

Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-24-44-785_com.miui.gallery
So, I selected the shield…

Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-25-15-753_com.miui.gallery

Shield selected…

Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-25-43-402_com.miui.gallery

The guy hits my creature.

Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-25-58-773_com.miui.gallery

AND IT SIMPLY ACTIVATES THE WEAKER ATTACK :rage::rage::rage: BY ITSELF (???)

And again…
Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-26-40-039_com.miui.gallery

Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-26-52-892_com.miui.gallery

Strong attack selected…

Screenshot_2020-11-07-01-27-15-407_com.miui.gallery

Really, untill the last second…

IMG_20201107_012837

AND THEN…

Sorry for some of my words BUT THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING, AND TRIGGERS A LOT OF ANGER.

Probably you guys can check that I’ve simply dropped like 100 points (a hundred) in a few battles. Some I lose rightly, but two or three of those fights coul really ended DIFFERENT if wasn’t for this!

4 Likes

This is an old glitch, happened to me a few times too. Maybe it’s because the selection algorithm is messed up?

3 Likes

Dunno, but this one is really a critical one.
Really screw things up and makes us mad.

This is known bug. Little less common lately. Happend a lot in speed tie situations. You won speedtie, but somehow lost connection to servers. Best solution is restarting game and hope you still have chances to win the match.

Log out and log back in, with decent internet you’ll only lose a turn or two. Really the best we can get

Ludia must be impostor

1 Like

that’s kinda sus ludia

3 Likes

It happens when you try to win a speed tie and accidentally hit two buttons at the same time. Somebody said it and I didn’t believe it at first, but after I decided to stop rushing, since I am losing most of the speed ties anyway, this bug started to occur very rarely.

This is shown Lidia inability. Cheat all player money. Charging high price buying the cash game , bundle, and subscription fee. but the game system glitch in battle system keep going happening, no intention to solve the glitch problem.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen a couple times since 2.0 dropped.