Ludia Forums

Seriously Ludia, you won't let me complete achviement steady hands?

Just tried again for the achievement steady hands to complete it. Got today already 3 changes, 2 with epic scent. By the second time epic dinosaur, ( 2 times anky… how??) And i counted every time, also by the second anky, and i counted to 6 till the time was gone… , BUT… I STILL DON’T COMPLETED THE MISSION SAID… i got that once before too… at least i tought but i was not sure so i tought first try eith scent… but the same just happended today…

Ludia how can this happens? Can you just plz do me a FAVOR? just let it now complete when i go back, because i already did…

( my username is: skye # 2507)

Plz help me now… i’m really now OUT OF OPTIONS… tried very thing, tips, with scents , just dinosaurs in my circle for i think now already ~ half year… but still nope… Ludia plz come on and do me a favor for once : let it completed it when i go back… :frowning: thanks…

Do you gus got tips? Tell me plz…

( @Ned , @Jason and the others you can help me maybe?)

Did you get 6 directs hits?

Yes i counted and come to 6… direct hits… then the time was over…

Did you collect the creature card? If you reboot the game before collecting your creature card, it doesn’t record the darting session.

Yep i also collected his card…

Have you submitted a support ticket? That’s probably what the mods will tell you to do.

You mean sent them a e-mail with support code right?

1 Like

Thx for your help already :slight_smile:

So i just need to sent them an email about it… alright gonna do now…

Sent an email…