Ludia Forums

Server connection issue?

I get this 90 percent of time i try to log in. Thinking it’s my phone connection I run a speed test.

I would say my phone is connected just fine. I’ve lost 300 plus trophies in battles I couldnt select a single move. I don’t mind losing but come on.

Anyone else having issues like this? Started about 2 weeks ago and getting worse. East coast USA here.

Oh and when I do get in I see this happening more.

Hey Lannyjones7277, if your game is connected to either your Facebook or Google Play account, try clearing your cache and see if that helps.

Also, could you send that screenshot of your Alliance chat over to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look? Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well. Thanks!

I have been in contact with one of your reps so thank you. I go thru the ritual of restart game, optimize (or clear cache on phone), clear game cache, and restart phone. And any combination of them. It will still give me errors until it decides to work. I even uninstalled and then reinstalled the game.

It’s hard to clear the game cache and restart game in the middle of a battle. But I do appreciate the response and I guess I’ll just keep missing out on things until the next patch. I’ve been playing since almost day 1 and problems only started after 1.8

Oh and I’m android on a note 8. Not sure if that matters or not

I’m sorry to hear that. :sweat:

If you’ve already reached out to our team, hopefully, they can figure out what the problem is and assist you further with this.

I’ve had this same issue a went through the trouble shooting steps like they told me to but I still have issues and none of my other games have this issue. If I don’t have full signal then I get the connection message.

It’s not your phone. It’s been their server since launch.