Ludia Forums

Server Glitch

Bug Description: Game will not load at all. Message pops up and says that game can not connect to the server and to check my connection. My connection is fine though and I’ve uninstalled the app twice. But the message continues to pop up and prevents the game from loading. I encountered this bug when I hit an emote during pvp. Right afterwards the game knocked me right off and I can’t get pass this message. Any ideas?

Area is was found in: Loading Screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Hit emote
Step 2 - ???
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: First time

What type of device are you using: iOS

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that happened, xXRedReXx. This sounds similar to a known issue our team is looking into at the moment. If your game is linked to your Facebook account, could you try reinstalling and see if it helps you get past the loading screen? Please only do this if you are certain your account is linked to your Facebook, as reinstalling on a Guest account could cause you to lose your game data.

If you need help, don’t hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com.

Hi,

I’m logged in through Apple. Though I did previously run into a bug that erased my game, I was able to fix it by closing out the game and logging back in through Apple. The game gave me a choice to log in through Facebook or as a Guest user I believe and I choose Apple of course. Thankfully, I didn’t lose progress!:joy: But now, I can’t get in again and all I know is that I hit an Emote at the end of a match in pvp and I’m knocked right out the game. Uninstalled the app twice and kept data but still the same issue unless I’m missing something.

For now, I’ve just uninstalled the app third time Not sure if I should just delete everything or not at this point.:confused: