Ludia Forums

SFT Squad recruiting

Hi there! Until today I was a veteran of an alliance wich had some active players, but much more people, who were only good at picking up the rewards, including the leader. Long story short, I was removed because I discussed my concerns, so here I am starting an antirely new alliance.

I know it will be hard, I have only 1 or 2 members at the moment, maybe some will join from my old alliance, maybe won’t. So for now I can’t guarantee big rewards or anything, but what I can guarantee, that I welcome evereyone who contribute in weekly missions and tournaments as they can, and not tolerate those who don’t contribute in any way. So the alliance can grow with active people.

So if you want to be part of a friendly team, and want grow with me, with us, join now, and build up this alliance. :slight_smile:

Hope to see your application. :slight_smile:

We are still few in numer, but nevertheless very productive. :slight_smile: But we’re still looking for new recruits to get even higher together. :slight_smile:

Hello do you still have some openings because I want to join your alliance

Hi, we have openings still, yes. :slight_smile: Search for SFT Squad in alliances, and request to join, or give me your player name and player number, so I can send an invitation. :slight_smile:

Ace via Ludia Forums <ludia@discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. aug. 9., Vas 6:19):

1 Like