Ludia Forums

Shadow Wreckers, 4500+ BP, serious/daily players, friendly atmosphere

Hey guys! I’ve been lurking this forum for quite a while and jumped on the opportunity to sign up upon seeing that clans were coming out. I’ve been playing for a few months now and wanted to create a clan that’s competitive but still has a very friendly community. Although if you are a little under 4500 exceptions will be made if you are a very active player. Have some rules set in place (Don’t worry! Nothing too serious.) to keep this fair yet enjoyable for everyone. Will continue to modify these rules.

1. If there comes a time where you will be inactive for more than three consecutive days, please let the clan know ahead of time. Sometimes things come up. Everyone has obligations outside of the game! Please shoot us a quick message to tell us what’s up and how long you’ll be gone and when we could expect you back. This is in place to ensure this remains a serious group, all members are being respected, and each of us pulls our weight.
  2. A key part of this clan is that we are here to support each other and be our very best. Meaning, constructive criticism and feedback for one another will be a very important part of what goes on here. Giving honest opinions about strategy, teams, suggestions etc are all welcome. However, anything outrightly mean spirited or discriminatory will NOT be tolerated! Not going to be nitpicky about curse words, just asking that everyone use their common sense and be respectful.

That’s about all for now! Work hard play hard guys! Please feel free to ask questions or make suggestions. If you’d like to join, leave your ID and BP in your reply so you can be added ASAP. Looking forward to connecting with other passionate players!

1 Like

How many members do you currently have?

Just two including myself at the moment.

I just sent a request. Level 33, 4930 BP.

Hello, I am currently at 4550 BP and play everyday. I have requested to join under the username ‘lisa05p’. :slight_smile:

Hello, I just a bit under at 4,417, daily player, just requested to join.

Thanks.

Added! Welcome!

Just added. Great to have you with us!

Hit reject by accident! Please send another request to join. Would be happy to have you! :slight_smile:

Hi there!

4300+ here and quickly growing. Just sent u a request to join, let me know of i’m too low or can make it

Just added you! Welcome!

1 Like

Of course, no problem, thank you very much!

Only 3463 but new and growing quickly! Username the same as this and I’m active

Hi @DarkDragon I’ll talk to my wife tomorrow, we’re both at level 32 and have between 4.9k and 5.1k power depending on the current team composition :slight_smile: (breeding and stuff :smiley: )
Would be really kind if you could hold on for two slots. I’ll let you know in about roughly 12 hours but I got to go to sleep now :sleeping:

1 Like

I’m currently level 29 with just below 4000 power and I would really love to join an active clan since I play daily

I just applied name is uptoolayte, power 4441 :frowning:

Just requested to join. ZenGal , play everyday.

Hey. A reminder not to post images with your support key

2 Likes

@DarkDragon Hello, I’d love to join! I’m very friendly and active, currently 4491.

1 Like

@Ddedo no worries! I’ve accepted your invite. While we’d like to keep the bp as high as we can, being a dedicated team member is by far the most important thing. Welcome aboard! :slight_smile: