Ludia Forums

Shake the Earth Amargasaurus

I wondering if this scenario is happening to anyone else. I am trying to get into the game, so to speak, in hatchling league. First fight. It should be pretty low, right? I start with my normal. AI throws up a lot higher. Start again a little higher. Same thing. Round three is the same way. At this point I am using dinos that aren’t hatching league. What is happening?

This is a bracketed tournament. Until you reach dominator your opponents are usually a lot stronger than in normal tournaments. Don’t be surprised if you face opponents with 3,000 or more health.

4 Likes

This happened to me. Lost my first 2 battles and then I learned my lesson. Good luck everyone. I’d imagine many people need this unlock.

1 Like

This tournament was extremely easy for me. Got into #1 in Dominator on my first run, no losses. Best creature I faced was a lvl 10 Legendary. Middle bracket.

1 Like

Yeah, it was basically DOM battles the whole time. I tried my normal easier crew for the first battle, and I just quit. It was all DOM level teams.

Bracketed tournaments stay pretty consistent in opponent strength.

2 Likes

my target is only predator.

but hey dreams do come true.

ill cherish this moment while it last :smiley:

2 Likes

Will this be where we are going to show our top
and bottom Dominator brackets?

Don’t want to double post the same info in multiple threads.

I saw someone post a lower bracketed Dominator info in another thread as well.

1 Like

I hit the same opponent strength. Even brought all max rares for first battle and was slaughtered. Brought level 40 legendaries… only 20 trophies, but going smoother. A problem I’m having though is using the ads for a free entry. I choose that option to start the battle, it plays the ad… but when I click the “x” to end the ad… it then says there’s an internet disconnect and I’m kicked from the battle. Fortunately, those dino’s aren’t put on cooldown. So I’m grateful for that, but disappointed to miss out on the free tournament entries.

I had this disconnections three times too. Isn’t it funny that with each update they fix two issues and produce three new ones.

3 Likes

My first fight (ironic that the first opponent was Amargasaur) Hope this helps to get an idea about opponent strenght in Hatchling

First results. I had no connection issues. Stop scaring me guys :joy:

I know very little (essentially nothing) about programming… but it does seem to be quite the art!

Being a software developer myself I can tell you that this is our way to make us indispensable. :wink:

3 Likes

99 bugs on the wall
take one down, pass it around
102 bugs on the wall

3 Likes

And the more complexities you add, the more it references and can interfere with other pieces of code, time keeping, and overlaps in code.

Software folk hate removing stuff more than adding as it takes forever to check for coding references in the larger software set. Probably why there is so much extra bulk with each update of every software everywhere.

4 Likes

I hate touching a unit that’s running smoothly for years. First because I can’t remember what I did that long ago and second because of all that you mentioned.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. In dominator now.

Things going well! (Middle bracket)

2 Likes

Yup, I had notice that there are a lot of blowups now at the end of watching ads that weren’t there before. They really do do a terrible job of introducing new bugs in every update. It does tell me they don’t have any kind of decent testing (unit, etc.) in place.

Good to create your own job security! lol

2 Likes