Ludia Forums

Shame that such players are in the Top 500

Hope such players will loose so many trophies after the next patch…

Don’t blame the players, blame Ludia for creating a pay-to-win environment that caused many players to boost their creatures so high. It’s an arms race.

That said, I only apply the F2P boosts I get from DBIs and boost strikes, and any I buy are only bought with saved free HC. I also refuse to use DracoceRAT-OPs. I’d rather see my opponents continue to enjoy the game, not quit in a fit of rage.

14 Likes

The draco and thor are pretty much commonplace now, but that Proceratho is a beast. What level was it? It looks to be close to 29 or 30 with at at least t7 on the speed. I have a lv 22 t6 all around one. It’s pretty overpowered with boosts. I’m expecting a nerf to it at some point.

That’s a BEAST Procerathomimus! According to the JWA Field Guide app it’s level 29 with tier 7 boosts all around.

That’s the exact reason they are at Top 500.

2 Likes

OOOF. I have one thats lv 22 with t6 all around. I don’t want to go much further with it, in case it does get nerfed to bring in a hybrid of it.

1 Like

What are you expecting to see in the top 500? Unboosted teams? My Magna is faster than that Proce.

4 Likes

Team seems legit to me.
If you can’t beat it, keep working at it.
There can be only 500! Or something.

3 Likes

Only with a op epic and legendary dino where you can find on each corner? Is this fair against all the players which collect unique dinos like erlikospyx?

Such epic dinos are better than unique ones in this game… is like you win a Formula one race with a dacia…

2 Likes

Gotta love fighting high boosted Thoradolo’s, utasino’s and DC :unamused:, and of course dimodactylus :heart_eyes:

That’s the same as my Mexican Mafia chicken at lvl 30 but I don’t have the speed as high as that. I think only 157. But alas, my little friend is not on the team anymore.

yep…
welcome to boost meta. :roll_eyes:
dinos with 10k+ health and moves reaching 12k+ damage.

Huh?? I’m not a fan of DC and i don’t use either of those dinos. I’m not sure what you’re getting at by replying to me with that comment. Most of the top teams use the same handful of dinos. And every top team has them heavily boosted, no matter what they’re using.

3 Likes

My tryo is the same speed as that proc :joy:

I do hope proc and DC get majorly nerfed next update though

1 Like

Of course, they have a boosted rat. Never mind proce or thor. Combine those two with a rat it’s over for most.

2 Likes

We as players have been asking for a change in meta relevant creatures since early game. The raptor meta, tank meta, unique meta all warranted a meta change, which they gave us every time, yet some are still demanding change. Here we are, complaining about what we asked for.

I use the f2p ones too, I just removed the rat from my team and I advanced an arena when I did…man, had I known that, I would have dropped it a long time ago

1 Like

Seen worse, outside of the top 500.

2 Likes

Is it fair?
Yes.
I get unlocking Uniques, but wasting time and resources on under performing Uniques rather than researching and working on Dinos that are superior and easier to get?
No one forced you to choose your team.
At some point you have to accept personal responsibility.
The silver lining is at any moment the meta can get turned on its head and if they OVER invested in an OP dino the tables can be turned quick…
With the meta changing every so often it’s not really about the dino of the moment, but how quickly you can adapt.

4 Likes