Ludia Forums

Shape of things to come

I loved Gorgo, it was my first dinosaur that had the ability to one shot something if I could set it up, but boy was it rewarding when done!

2 Likes

I switched out my Indo and Tryo for Gorgo and Posti. I used to have them on my team many arenas ago and they have in a way helped me get to where I am at now. So I am bringing them out of retirement. I forsee my trophies either plummeting or rising.

EDIT: Ok both are paper mache and cost me 5 losses. They were removed from my team

2 Likes

Although I can see people’s perspective on this I’ve been playing the game for about a year I’ve never spent real money on boosts and I reached gyrosphere with an average dino level of 26. The problem is no matter where you land you end up treading water

3 Likes

Youre right, it took ages to first unlock those uniques, but we didnt have towers/events/tournaments/sanctuaries either. We have more way of getting DNA now, while its true that uniques shouldnt be able to be leveled overnight, I dont think they would be, they still require a crap ton of DNA regardless. Im thinking more along the lines of just giving more choices with more hybrids.

We have good examples already with the likes of Trex/Indom that you can either spend on tryko/erli or indo. The system is already there, they just need to expand on it.

We have more dinosaurs now than back then so a way was needed to let players get more DNA for them. The more added to the game (always a good thing) would mean less sightings of some so it had to be done.