Ludia Forums

Share your purchased pack loot

An dI got Megiddo, but you can’t always have them, the 2 last pack I bought gave me urino and Gaston is, so I can’t be lucky every time

2 Likes

6 Likes

Things have been pretty slow and uneventful on D2’s game lately and we have been able to build a small stock of DB’s because there just isn’t much to spend them on. With that being said we bought the hybrid pack 1900 DBs for fun.

2k DNA and a Diplotator, not the best but not the worst. The DNA is always welcome though.

5 Likes

Ok, saw this deal ($9.99 instead of $25.99) and thought 20% chance and I only need one more Pachyrhinosaurus, sweet. With the 20% chance I figured most I would need to purchase is 5, maybe 6.

Well, 13 packs later and he’s mine, lol. After 10, I was hoping it wasn’t a visual glitch and that he was actually in the pack. I know the percentages aren’t a guarantee, but darn, my 20% chance turned into 7.7% :sob:

I got Euoplocephalus 3 times and he’s only 18% chance, lol. Oh well, I did get him. I’ll probably hatch him next week then start trying to make Pachygalosaurus.

Edit: I didn’t feel like posting 1 pic at a time, so it’s in reverse order (I hate that the screenshot posting doesn’t post in the order I choose them anymore).

7 Likes

If there was an in - game trading system I’ll take that Parasaurolophus :wink:

1 Like

This pack looks a little good, never seen it before
Although i am F2P….

1 Like

that is the biggest scam ive ever seen

1 Like

For low levels it might be good for them to get lineup
That is, if you’re willing to pay $104

1 Like

yeah its still a scam you can probably get all that in 1-2 weeks of doing events, it is not good for anyone

2 Likes

Still recovering DBs on all our accounts from last weeks discount crazyness so no packs this week, maybe next week we will be back on track for a 2018 pack or 2.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before it’s all about perception. $100 for something that might take you a couple hours of game play to get is a “scam”

But people have no problem paying hundreds or even thousands of dollars for in real life services with out a second thought that they could do themselves in an hour or 2 after watching a simple how to video.

4 Likes

Very true. My friend made a school project that costed him $50 i think, without realizing there was actually a step by step video our teacher made. Took me about 30 min for me to build it….

1 Like

2k DNA and a kelenken from the 2018 pack today on my game. Probably buy a pack on D2’s game later.

3 Likes

Ice bear on D1s game from 2018 pack, last one she needs for a lvl 40

Kelenken on D2s game. Pretty pleased all around.

4 Likes

2018 pack on my account. Knew from the first card what it was!!

6 Likes