Ludia Forums

Share your teams :)

I began playing this game since October of this year, and I’m already a level 13. I modified my team slightly, but post your team in the comments and tell me your favorite dinosaur! I’d love to hear opinions and get some inspiration :slight_smile:
I’m currently on my way to making Nightmare Chicken (Erildominus) and he’ll be my first unique! I’m excited! I’ve had my eyes on him forever!

7 Likes

Wow you’re playing since October then you’re doing pretty good. Keep it up :+1: and my fav dino is erlikospyx and monostego.

1 Like

Thank you! I play every day and make it a mission to get in at least one round of hunting. I also have Erlikospyx on my unique list! But making the Spinonyx has become such a pain for me. Baryonyx Gen 2 is a chore to farm.

1 Like

This is my team.

Not bothered to upgrade Spinotasuchus anytime soon, as she’s only here for the Lethal Wound + Swoop strategy. I love it when Spinotasuchus or Erlidominus switch into Monostegotops with Swoop/Strike and Run.

4 Likes

That’s a super nice team you have. I wanted to make Spinotasuchus when I was trying to figure out who I wanted to fuse first. Then I started making Gorgosuchus and became side tracked. I won’t lie, I think Spinota has some of the prettiest colors out of all the dinosaurs. It definitely pleases my eye, let alone her stats.

1 Like

Main account team, which I used to refer to as “Anti-Rat Team” back when Dracorat had swap-in rampage. I created this team to withstand rat attacks.

Second account team

3 Likes

This is my little crazy team

2 Likes

Where I’m sitting… In desperate need of coin!

2 Likes

Just adding boosts as I get them and slowly working my way up. Broke into top 100 finally.

8 Likes

4 Likes

This is my team. Only Thor has boosted health to tier 2 all others unboosted. Boosted it to finish campaign (Lord Lythronax).

5 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Main team has been running since not long after launch; VIP but rarely purchase other items and haven’t bought boosts since the reset.

Alt team (MiniPQC) was created a while ago but barely used; resurrected it about 6-8 weeks ago to help with alliance missions and sanctuaries (when I got a new phone - my old one runs the alt account and is bluetooth tethered to the new one) and have taken it from L3 to L12. Having a lot of fun with it - the game is so different now than when I worked up through the ranks initially.

3 Likes

Main Account:

Second Account:

3 Likes

1 Like

Wanna meet my team? K then. Line Up!

First Off, Meet Monomimus! Do not underestimate her. She is a level 19 and can go to level 20! She will mess you up with her distraction and evasion abilities!

Next up is Utahsinoraptor! He loves fighting, and with his speed, critical impact and side effects, your not gonna like fighting him! He’s Level 19, and like monomimus, can reach level 20!

Now we have the main man Erlidomimus! Oh his cloak and rampage is nothing to scoff at, nor is Strike And Run. Being Level 21 isn’t a bad thing.

Another member of my crew, Indoraptor Gen2 is here, and with her cautious Strike, she will give you a bad time, even though she is only level 17.

You can’t have Indo Gen2 without my Indoraptor Gen1! Level 22, the highest level, she will dodge your attacks, smash your shields and melt away negative effects, while shredding up everyone!

Say hello to my Level 21 Thoradolosaur! He’s a really powerful dinosaur, he eats up tanks with defence Shattering and outspeeds speeders with his instant charge! His 40% crit chance is icing on the cake.

My anchor of the team, Tragodistis is here! A solid level 18 who will withstand all your attacks with her 40% Armour, and will eventually kill your team! She often wins me battles, because of this.

Last but not least, my swoopy Level 21 stygidaryx! She swaps in with her Invincibility shield, and will get you with her 2 swoops. Lethal Swoop is dangerous, and cleanse and swoop can get her out completely!

2 Likes

This is my Aviary team :slight_smile: I’m thinking of adding Tenontorex to it, but don’t know who should I replace…

2 Likes

How is your Ankylocodon working? Mine is level 22 with enough DNA for level 25/26.

I loved it but wasn’t enough

1 Like

My team’s biggest weakness is its speed. But can sometimes get clutch wins against top outboosted teams.

3 Likes