Ludia Forums

Shellfire electrified tiles don’t disappear

Shellfire electrified tiles don’t disappear no matter what you do. Everyone in my clan is facing this problem right now.

1 Like

Hey Pehta, thanks for reporting this issue to us. If you haven’t already could I ask you and your clan members to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can better investigate this issue? If you can include your support key in the email as well, it’d be really helpful.

Thanks!

1 Like

We had the same problem. I had up to 9+ active tiles displayed.

Also the other bug, that tiles didnt get deactivated from horizontal/vertical special tiles happen, too. So you never know because if the display bug if the other bug happend and get an explosion
I send a support inGame note about.

1 Like

Now they dissapear but the damage is misserable, 100-150 per electrified tile :frowning:

1 Like

It’s unfortunate that people who fight the alpha don’t get anything each time!

1 Like

I had the same issue yesterday

1 Like

I had the same problem in this screenshot

This alpha in particular needs some fixing.
See the highlighted tile? It never dissolved the whole fight.

1 Like

We have been having the same problem in all LionHeart clans.

@Ned @Ludia_Developers

This needs a quick fix or at least keep Shellfire out of the alpha rotation until you do the fix.

4 Likes

I contacted support.
After a few days, the support responded in the traditional way - general advice that does not solve the problem.
The problem still persists and after the update it is in every battle - see video here https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Sq9vN9QMryvh1vS6

In alpha battles, only Shellfire and Foreverwing alternate after the update, which is equally erroneous. I’ve been playing the game since its start and with each update the situation only gets worse and worse :frowning: The level of support is the worst I’ve ever encountered in any game

4 Likes

I’m sorry about that, Pehta. I’ve noted the issue and informed our team about it. If you’re still having problems, I would advise following up with our support team so they can better investigate this.

Thanks, again! :sweat:

2 Likes

This is absurd, it’s a global problem, shellfire is bugged since about the time new quests where released, are you going to keep pretending we have to report a problem to support that you can easily identify by just playing one alpha battle againsn’t it??
This isn’t one individual person problem, it’s global.

People pay 10€ a month, we expect global issues to be solved, it’s ridiculous how it hasn’t be resolved or at least take it off alpha rotation!

Start acting and stop copy/paste standard messages.

@Ned @Ludia_Developers ^^

8 Likes

Wakey wakey Ludia

3 weeks with this bug, can we at least get a reply?

6 Likes

Still having this bug that makes the game less fun. We need replies from Ludia. Stop being silent!

4 Likes

Same here. Ludia lied when thay said they fixed this issue on the last update. I think I am seeing this more now than I was before the update. These guys fixing the bugs are really bad at their jobs

1 Like

How about reporting this to devs and fixing this?! Ridiculous support…over a month with a bug afecting every single player.

1 Like

@Ned
@Rose
@Ronald
@Marcus
@Ludia_Developers
@Jason
@Marek

Anyone could actualy do something?

1 Like

@Ned
@Rose
@Ronald
@Marcus
@Marek
@Jason
@Ludia_Developers

More than 7 weeks have passed and the error is still not fixed.
English is not my native language, I thought the meaning of the word “support” is “helping with problems”.
But in Ludia’s dictionary, it seems to mean “reading about a problem and doing nothing”.

3 Likes

Hey Pehta, I can understand your frustrations. However, please rest assured that this is an issue our team is still actively working on addressing.

We appreciate your patience! :sweat:

3 Likes

Our whole clan is having the same problems, and I agree with your assessment. The tiles electrify, migrate around the board, and either don’t go away, or kill our dragons when they explode. It decimates our scores, and we’ve had yet another “update” with no change to the Shellfire. Plans for a fix? Or is it going to stay this way now indefinitely?

2 Likes

It’s almost 2months now :roll_eyes:

Ridiculous the lack of support.

1 Like