Ludia Forums

Shellfire's bugs

Well, I just made a short list of bugs that I found while battling with Shellfire:

1. the ballista didn’t disappear even when I matched gems near them.
  2. when the ballista disappeared, the damage of the ballista didn’t count with my damage of matching gems.
    I recently sent a message to the devs, I hope to receive the answer soon. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
1 Like

This alpha is way to strong, my clan always has trouble with it, it needs to be fixed

Thank you for bringing these up, Tr_n_H_ng_H_nh. Since you have already reached out to our team, they will be looking into these issues and get back to you as soon as possible. Your patience is appreciated!

1 Like

If a cascade match is made next or on the ballista the ballistas don’t deal damage to the Shellfire even if you remove them all.

2 Likes

I’d already received your message along with your support this morning. Thank you for helping me. :blush:

Oh, I forgot, @Ronald. About the first thing in the list that I made, I noticed that the bug which made the ballista didn’t disappear was when I matched gems that didn’t near the ballista, the gems near the ballista would make a 4-tile gem. But that also depends on the board, too. Because it happened a bit fast sometimes so I missed. That’s all :slight_smile:

I appreciate the additional information, Tr_n_H_ng_H_nh. Rest assured that the team is working on this!

1 Like