Ludia Forums

Sheng/Thomas

Our prince…er King I guess, has returned! :crown::prince:

I am “meh” about this as I never really got invested in the story or the character. :shushing_face:

Spoiler

The way he came back like “Yeah sorry, I suck but let’s pretend it didn’t happen because now you’re royalty too and I’m a really good guy.” Schtick is annoying. Then glossing over the whole commoner when he bailed, royalty when he returned thing was like wait… what?!

How about you? Excited or hoping it was someone else?

1 Like

Fei and Eveline better return tomorrow/Saturday. Sheng/Tomas is one of my least favorite characters why bring him back? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That was the most insufficient apology imaginable. I hate this guy. At least they gave us options for MC to be pretty hard on him, but I worry that at some point we’ll basically be forced to accept his non-apology.

I also don’t really understand what went on in his head all this time. What changed his mind about thinking MC is a liar?

1 Like

I’m hoping Rose, Aesha or Jasmine come back and for more than just a couple of days

1 Like

I really want Vile and Muffin back :tired_face: At this point I’d be happy with any of the female characters coming back for a while though.

1 Like

Dr Vile, Captain Muffin, Daniel/Ryan, Wyatt/Raphael, Jaden/Skyler, Julian/William or Aesha/Samantha, Jasmin/Kayla, Emmalyn/Angel Clementine/Grace. Dahlia/Rose

I’m waiting for Dr. Vile too! Oh, and Jamie please :relaxed:
And I would be sooooo happy if game devs gave Skye their own story. I really like their profile pic, they look intriguing and it would be such a waste if they ended as a counterpart to one of existing stories

1 Like

Agreed! I LOVE Fei so I really hope the other unmatchables will be good too.

:crossed_fingers:

Pamela, Kelsey, Matteo, Cain and Ian all seem intriguing along with Skye

1 Like

Bro, I’m waiting for Pam and Skye. I just hope they aren’t counterparts top an existing character

1 Like

Maybe I’m misremembering, but I thought that before this update, MC went home after Sheng/Tomas called them a liar and acted like a jerk because MC was unknowingly heir to the Meneki throne. But now MC seems to be in Meneki studying to rule. When did that happen? I truly do not remember how I reached this plot point.

2 Likes

I honestly loved it. I chose every single option that meant ripping him a new one, and it made me laugh all throughout. Was a good stress reliever :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Me too. I was like “ah heck no! I’m mad at you AND I gotta learn how to rule a kingdom. Go play with your family jewels!”

1 Like

I chose all the responses that were petty or rude. I laughed my bum off and I loved that we could choose to not be a doormat to him. Now if that were only true in the Marco/Hugo storyline.

3 Likes

Same! It was a smart way to get gems from me because there was no way I was letting him get away with what he pulled.

Yes! Unless Sheng has a complete personality renovation, I think having the option to dump him at the conclusion of his story would be my version of a happy ending for MC.

I too wish we got the chance to set boundaries with Hugo/Marco. Being in the wedding party AND having to help him prepare? He is taking such advantage of MC, and the story so far lets him get away with it because he’s “nice” about it. “Nice” as in “polite,” but not good or kind or considerate or respectful of frankly ANYONE else in his story. Hugo may not say “I suddenly hate you for no reason. AND I hate poor people!” the way Sheng did, but he’s still a terrible partner in his own way. (I love the messy drama of his story, though. :smirk:)

1 Like

EXACTLYYYYY like I wanna give Marco/Hugo WAY more attitude