Ludia Forums

Shield Bug(?)

Bug Description: Group Taunting Shields is supposed to last for 2 turns, 4 attacks. However, in this particular battle, the shield seemed to last until I eventually decided to swap (so potentially an infinite shield), finding it unfair on my opponent.

Area is was found in: Tournament (rare skill tournament)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Currently, this bug has only happened to me once, therefore, I cannot recreate it. However, I will either place it in the comments or edit this topic to add the process if I can recreate this bug.

How often does it happen: I would assume it is very rare, as it only happened to me once (as stated above).

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

In this screenshot, it appears normal. However, it’s actually the shield in it’s bugged state. Something rather unfortunate about this glitch is that photo evidence isn’t possible, as it will just appear normal. However, at the same time, how many people are recording a video on the off chance of a bug happening? If I can both recreate the glitch and record a video of it, then I could potentially prove it’s existence. But, for now, it appears to be a one-time thing (and hopefully, it stays that way, so no more of my opponents suffer an unfair loss due to a glitch).

EDIT: This could very well just be a display bug rather than an actual shield bug, come to think of it. Regardless of whether it was merely visual or actually affected the outcome, it is a bug that could use some fixing.