Ludia Forums

Shield minion still lives even after 0 hp - Phorurex Raid

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: R3 - shield minion should have been ko’d and HP at 0, but was still alive AND TAUNTING - which could be a major issue. One of the other unique raids has this issue occasionally - I can’t remember which one.

Area is was found in: Raids

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Kill shield minion
Step 2 - Shield minion is at 0 hp but still alive and taunting
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Occasionally is my guess

What type of device are you using: NA

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey, WhiteWolf1211. If this happens again, could you please try closing/relaunching your game? As the issue is most likely caused by a connection issue, restarting the game might help.

ok - but this happened on all of our devices - and this has happened in previous raids before

Also - we literally restart our game ALL THE TIME due to lobby time outs, lagging in raids, raid invite fails, friends list glitches, etc. I am suspecting it might be more than that but willing to try. I think there is a glitch in the game itself, and it has now happened often enough for me to report

:thinking: Could I ask you to send an email to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this at their end as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

will do! Thanks!

1 Like

@Ned I will be reporting to support tonight - in the meantime I just wanted to let you know the bug happened again on multiple occasions - first with me and my team, then with 3 separate raids with other teams. I am suspecting it’s happening to others as well, but it came up in conversation with a friend on discord when our particular raid bugged. I took some screenshots to help you and the Ludia team. I will be posting them when they are uploaded shortly. Thanks again for the help!

Also - from what I recall - the shield minions hp on the side gets stuck. The side bar Hp stays the same even after big hits, while the hp bar above the minion says 0. I will have to confirm this, but I am fairly certain this is the case as I remember my max boosted Thor hitting the minion again and nothing happened even with hp very low. If my memory is wrong I will let you know, in which case it’s a matter of miscommunication between side bar hp and hp above minion.

Could it be a rounding issue – are you doing the exact right amount of damage to the minion to take out all its HP? Sometimes it’ll round oddly, leaving an opponent at 0.something, so it’ll display as 0 but still be alive.

Happened to us last week. We called it the zombie minion lol

happened with grypo all the time…zombie minions adds to the fun of the game :stuck_out_tongue: