Ludia Forums

Shiny Hybrid #2

After what felt like an eternity of hatching and evolving Gorgosaurs, i finally have my second shiny hybrid, the mighty Gorgosuchus (who kinda reminds me of Goofy)

Eariler this year, i fell just short of unlocking him in a tournament (finished #1 in Predator, just needed one more victory) so this feels like making up for a previous shortcoming. Lvl 10 Goofy is now my second best amphibian (after lvl 20 Diplosuchus).
I might fuse Cerazinosaurus at some point in the future, but i really don’t need more carnivores. I can also go for Segnosuchus if i choose to, but something about that thing’s appearence just makes me hate it with a passion. The naked chicken might be my least favorite creature appearence wise.

3 Likes

Congrats! I’m going to create it when I have a 2nd lvl.40 Gorgy

1 Like

That was my plan at first. But event creatures take so long to hatch, and i was far too excited.

2 Likes

I can understand this :smiley:
But I wait for a 2nd, because my Lvl.40 Gorgy is like a child for me :joy:

1 Like

At some point your paddock will bring him some friends…

3 Likes

He’s definitely on my list to make soon, but I’m kind of progressing my way up through all the hybrids in order, so still have a couple more to complete before doing any tournament ones. Right now finishing up the extras to make Ostaposaurus, been looking forward to having a new amphi! Last legendary to make is Rajastega which I already have a couple of, but haven’t made yet to unlock, then I can go for the Gorgo! But I definitely am not going to wait either to make TWO Gorgosauruses first. Particularly since I already have plenty of better carnivores than that one and have little need for even the level 40.

2 Likes