Shop items AGAIN not showing a price on Iphone

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: wild card bundles in shop not showing a price for iOS users.

Area is was found in: Market

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- go to the market
Step 2 - scroll to wild card bundles, no price listed unable to purchase
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: started this morning but second time this week this has happened

What type of device are you using: Iphone 13 pro

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I can provide ss if you need them, but should be pretty easy to reproduce.

Hi Hermione. The team has been informed and they’re currently looking into it!

Thank you for your patience.

Yeah but earlier this week when it happened they went a whole day without fixing it. Not the best way to make $$

ANOTHER DAY and they haven’t been fixed?!

1 Like

Mine isn’t working either

These products were unavailable yesterday, and still unavailable today

@davy, can the support solve this issue ASAP? The coin sales will be over today. Need some HC

Yeah please fix today.

@davy 3 hours past my last question. Is the team still working on it, or just totally off? It will be so easy to fix. Just take out the old deals, and add new deals with the same terms. How hard is that?

The coin sales are almost over. Will not purchase anything if the deals are not fixed today.

Same thing is happening to me.

same for me since yesterday… many deals with no price and when I try to click them to see if it shows the price, it says its unavailable to buy. I have iphone 7 latest ios update

Hopefully @Davy sees this. I fixed it on my end. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling did not work. What ultimately worked was signing out of Game Center and then re-signing in. @Banarel @DinoWrangler1 @Michael120789 @Ktuck1 @Kind_Pegasus_95 @catikalime This same process just worked for two of my alliance mates also. From the settings screen in game click Connect to Facebook, when it brings you to the sign in screen hit cancel and restart your game. It should show the prices now.

If you are already connected to fb sign out and connect to apple.

Thank you! It worked :smiley:

It didn’t work while I just signed out and signed back in.
It did work when I removed the app, reinstalled it, and signed back in.

Thank you very much for the suggestion.