Ludia Forums

[Short Maintenance] Jurassic World Alive | January 13th, 2021

6ac05fd393c8399d6d40b430d5fdd4a21886e89c_2_690x255

Hello DPG members!

Some of our databases will need to undergo a short maintenance break tomorrow - Wednesday (01/13/21) at 9:00 AM ET. This maintenance is expected to last about 45 minutes.

Please note that this is not maintenance for a game update. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you all for your understanding!

17 Likes

Is this because of yesterday’s leak? Because if so I feel a patch coming soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks for the update.
are you going to fix grypolyth’s move set or leave it as is. pretty sure this wasn’t supposed to be released yet.

5 Likes

Nice that you at least announced it but if you plan on actualy improving the communication like you said in your gamepress response it would be nice if you at least addresed the issue of yesterday, i mean it’d be wierd just flat out saying like yeah these creatures are coming next update now the suprise is ruined, but i feel like if you accidentaly add a balance change and add like 5 or so creatures before they’re done i’d say there needs to be some communication right there.

At least it’s communication, especially because corporations can be some what slow to respond.

1 Like

I Will problably bê at School

what leak are you guys saying?

did i miss something

Yes. A lot.

1 Like

Would we be able to get more communication options when battling?

1 Like

Please don’t take away stun inmunity to grypolyth, is unnecessary and is his only resistance.

45 minutes is jokes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: