Should-be buffed List

The title says pretty much everything.
The list:

Note: If the dodge nerf wasnt implemented, the tanks couldve been used as a counter for these dodge-dependent dinos by giving them precise/definite rampages. In this way, dodge-mechanics would stay the same, and this would entice players to use tanks again (Ex: Alanky, Stegod, Tragod, etc…) @Ned, @J.C, @Jason, @Jorge, and other mods, it would be nice if this suggestion was passed on to the devs, @Ludia_Developers, so they take it into consideration for the 1.9 update.

• Alankylosaurus needs its speed changed to 125 ATLEAST, have long protection instead of invincibility, and instant invincibility instead of short defense

• Stegodeus - needs Decelerating Rampage

• Tragodistis - buff its HP to 4000, and its counter attack to 0.5

• Monomimus - buff its HP to 3000, damage to 1400, speed to 131, and lastly, change its nully impact to impact & run

• Pterovexus - buff its health to 3900, damage to 1150, speed to 130, and its new moveset:
    Nullifying Strike
    Distracting Impact
    Lethal Wound
    Cleansing Swoop
    Ability: Immunity
    SIA: Swap-In Cripple (New SIA: 50% Distraction and Opponent 1/4 DoT for 2 turns; Bound for 2 turns)

• Darwezopteryx- buff its damage to 1100 and speed to 130, and its new moveset:
    Superiority Strike
    Definite Impact
    Cleansing Swoop
    Short Defense
    SIA: Swap-In Cripple (New SIA: 50% Distraction and Opponent 1/4 DoT for 2 turns; Bound for 2 turns)

• Stygidaryx- buffs its damage to 1200, speed to 130, and its new moveset:
    Cleansing Swoop
    Long Protection
    Superiority Strike
    Definite Rampage
    SIA: Swap-In Advantage (New SIA: 100% Shield; Oppponent 1/4 DoT for 2 turns; Bound for 2 turns)

• Indoraptor - buff its damage to 1500 or 1600 even, give it Immunity, give it a pounce since it doesn’t need that cleansing impact anymore, and until the dodge nerf is fully fixed, replace evasive stance with something useful

• Ardentismaxima - buff its HP to 5500, damage to 1100, crit to 30% (from bachi), armour to 10% (again from brachi), speed to 111 (brachi.) its new moveset:
    Shielded Decel Strike
    Definite Rampage
    Distracting Impact
    Instant Distract
    Counter-Attack: Slowing Counter

• Technically this a buff: Give Alankylo Unique Hybrid: Alankylo + Sarcosuchus, its Stats:
    3900 HP
    1200 Damage
    Speed: 117
    Armour: 40% (Alankylo’s armor plus sarco’s)
    Moveset:
    Shield Pinning Strike
    Instant Invincibility
    Defense Rampage
    Lethal Wound
    Ability: Defense Shattering Counter Attack
    SIA: SI- Invincibility

• Ill edit if I have more suggestions

4 Likes

The important thing is give evasive dino more health and nerf procerathomimus

But why are you nerfing Alanklysaurus’ health?

I mightve been basing the HP from 1.7

1 Like

Think so, now it has like 4460
But God, I’ll take that Stgydaryx buff

2 Likes

Give indoraptor mega pounce
2.25x damage
75% damage reduction 1 turn
Cooldown 2

Nah i think it needs that turn one distraction, to prevent it from dying. If that move was implemented, it would prob have a delay

Do one for Ardentismaxima

1 Like

Give armor more health and damage

1 Like

There you go added it

That’s an interesting move set

Why quetzorion didnt had counter attack?
Its ancestor had it

4 Likes

Maybe nodopatosaurus hybrid need some love like gigaspika nodopatotitan

I didnt want to change giga and nodotitan since some people already love them and use them as it is.

Indoraptor inmmun?

No Thanks.

And change ONLY Stegodeus…

No Thanks. All 3 hybrids should be equal change.

I said in the note if dodge nerf wasnt implemented all tanks would get definite/precise rampages as counters for these dodge-dependent creatures, AND if Indo wont be immune, what entices players to still use it? And I do mean other players.

I would do…

• Alankylosaurus fine as he actually is
  • Stegodeus - fine as he actually is
  • Tragodistis - fine as he actually is
  • Monomimus - Swap in dodge don’t give him ANY dmg,speed increase to 129,hp stay 2700
  • Pterovexus - damage to 1150, and its new moveset:
    Nullifying Strike
    Distracting Impact
    Lethal Wound
    Cleansing Swoop
  • Darwezopteryx- buff its damage to 1100 and its new moveset:
    Superiority Strike
    Definite Impact
    Cleansing Swoop
    Short Defense
  • Stygidaryx- new moveset:
    Cleansing Swoop
    Long Protection
    Superiority Strike
    Definite Rampage
    SIA: Swap-In Advantage (New SIA: 100% Shield; Oppponent 1/4 DoT for 2 turns; Bound for 2 turns)
  • Indoraptor Replace evasive stance or rework it,+150hp
  • Ardentismaxima - buff its HP to 5500, crit to 30% (from bachi), armour to 10% (again from brachi), speed to 111 (brachi.) just more:
    Counter-Attack: Slowing Counter
1 Like

Please give Magna its lost health.

1 Like

Alankylo definitely needs a buff. That or a unique. By far my weakest member, but I keep Alan on because of Dracocera and the occasional Indom… Though the former can’t be defeated by Alan because there’s not enough power there.

I also like the idea of Indoraptor being immune. Give me a chance to beat Thor with him again, PLEASE.

1 Like

Yup I 2nd that