Should I buy?

Do i buy it?

2 Likes

Im no genius but 50% of 20,000 is not 8,500

5 Likes

It’s a definite no. In your current shape of the game, that one does not only ruin your squad balance but also gives a huge hit to your bucks stock. You will need those bucks later for grinding on the tourneys with the creatures that you want the most.

Two years and still counting, as a not so beginner player, I can say without further thinking that these offers and prices in the game market are awful 99.9% of the time.

Cumulate your sources for another huge discount on DNAs, LPs etc. which will not be around for another year seemingly but worth waiting. Other than this, hot times during the week are the best you can get on the short path. But these are not worth it. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I have a level 20 indominous and 2 level 20 ragastegas, and some level 30 rare hybrids and a level 20 spinoraptor aswell as a VIP creature

1 Like

What are LPs?

1 Like

See you are a bit late to the forums or maybe to the game itself, doesn’t matter. Welcome on board. :slight_smile:

LP is the abbreviation for Loyalty Point that you can see as JW on the top right hand. It is useful when you want to get some VIP assets including utilized creatures. Short cooldowns and high ferocities even in the lower levels can be handy both in early and late stages of the game.

Side Note: VIP members earn them faster as they double the reward at the end of a daily event.

Ah right, I know what it is, just wasnt aware of the abbreviation sorry

1 Like

Oh ok then, a bit of overinformation that I gave there. :sweat_smile:

Ive opened multiple solid golds but it keep getting aquatics or cenozoics that really unbalance my teams, ig im just really unlucky

1 Like

In the early stages, rest other than the jurassics are considered as unlucky by the players but they are also useful for other type of tourneys and promising daily PvPs.

Not feed them, keep them at low levels until you have your balance by other creatures then. But you will sure be thankful for keeping them after a certain point. :v:t2:

2 Likes

The answer provided by @Cagkan_Coskun is a great summary and the best advice to any user who is asking that question during last couple of days.
If you need to ask it - then the answer is most certainly: NO!
There were plenty of similar questions lately and all them are coming from early game players. Many time on this forum has Chris (and others, of course) mentioned that this is a game of patience and each attempt to make a “shortcut” of sort will only have negative (short-term and long-term) impact on your game. Short term as you will spend all your DBs (which can be put in use in many better ways), and will provide you with extremely expensive creature. You will not unlock it, you can’t level it up by buying another… it will not be particularly useful to your roster. Long term as by spending valuable DBs you will postpone your “natural” progress.
Today (hopefully) we will have an opportunity to buy creatures with 40% discount and it is a great opportunity to try strengthen up your roster. Your DBs would be much helpful for speeding up hatchery (if needed) in order to be able to hatch as many creatures you bought on discount.
Whether you will be able to make the most of this discount will depend on your DNA count - but that is another topic…

2 Likes

I benefited and at the same time didn’t benefit from the discount… I bought a segno from the discount but it went into the first slot ;-;

1 Like

Rip bro that sucks

2 Likes

No for 2 reasons:

1. It will probably imbalance your lineup a lot and your PvE will be a lot harder
  2. 8,500 bucks is a lot and not worth it to spend on some creature that ruins your game for a long time as mentioned in 1

You’re also lucky that this costs bucks as well because usually it will cost around £100

1 Like

Most of my creatures are better than a level 10 of that, I just needed a good herbivore

Ok well 8500 bucks is equivalent to £44.99 and things like these usually cost £99.99 so it seems worth it on paper but seeing as you said you have better creatures already spending most (or all) of your bucks isn’t a great idea