Should I contact Ludia to reset my account?

Basically, when I first played the game (approximately 3 years ago), I watched a video about how to cheat in JWTG with a third party software. Me, being silly, followed the steps of the video just for fun (I don’t know what I was thinking).Then, I saw Ludia’s announcement on May, 2019 (if I’m not mistaken). After a day, I uninstalled the third party software, realizing what a dumb move I made. Since then till now, I’m playing the game without the aid of any cheating software.

If I’m not cheating anymore for a while, and the recent tournament I played were 100% fair, the resources I grinded for were 100% fair, the creatures I unlocked were 100% fair, should I still contact the support to reset my account? Do I still have the risk of getting my account banned? If yes, can someone tell me how? I know, I know, all this is just silly.

2 Likes

Once hacked already hacked.

No way your’e gonna get it back.

Hey there, ZenoRex. My best recommendation would be to contact our support team, as they would be able to provide more detailed information for you on this.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Thanks, Ned! And again, I’m so so so sorry for all this. :cry:

3 Likes

No worries! Hopefully, our team will be able to assist you with your questions.

3 Likes

I did contact the support, @Ned but when they asked me about my support key, I accidentally sent something else, and it counted as the confirmation of the support key. Is there any way to actually type my support key so that I don’t have to wait for days for nothing? Thanks!

2 Likes

May I ask which method you used to contact our team?

3 Likes

I went to the in-game settings, selected “Support” (I think it’s called like that). Then, I selected “Contact Us.” It redirected me to another page where I was asked the reason why I contacted support, choosing the answers.

2 Likes

If you had used the in-game Support feature, I believe our team should have the correct support key already. :thinking:

However, if you’re not able to update the information again from the in-game Help chat, our team can also be reached through email at support+forums@ludia.com.

4 Likes

Thanks, @Ned! I have sent an email to the team just to make sure they have my correct support key.

3 Likes

@Ned, I’m concerned that the team didn’t get my support key and can’t reset my account because of the mistake I made when I used the in-game feature. Is there any way just to check if my request is still there (if I don’t ask for much)? :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hey there, ZenoRex. As tickets are answered in the order that they come in, it could take a few business days for our team to get to your message

Please rest assured that once our team reviews your ticket, they’ll try and respond to you as soon as they can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, @Ned! One more question: does the team read the email you sent? (I know, I ask a lot of questions). :joy:

1 Like

No worries, ZenoRex! I’m not sure I understand the question, but I believe our support team would read the emails I send them. :sweat_smile:

Our team definitely reads the emails from players! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, my grammar is not working right now. What I meant is if the team reads the emails (the tickets) from the players. I see you already answered this question, so thank you very much! I’m waiting patiently for the answer from the team and the reset of my account. :grin:

2 Likes

Hey, @Ned. Are players allowed to have more than one account on the same device? I accidentally logged in with Apple ID and it brought me to a new game. Also, is there any way to get rid of the Apple ID account?

1 Like

Hey there, ZenoRex. I don’t believe that should be an issue.

However, you’ll need to follow up with our team regarding game account-related issues. Our team will be able to take a closer look at the account on their end.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, @Ned. I have received a message from the team saying that they were unable to reset my account and that they can’t help me. Therefore, they won’t be able to assist me anymore whenever I contact the team. I requested to reset my account.

What’s the purpose of the Cheater Protocol if those who contact the team asking to reset their accounts don’t get any help, making them wait for days even weeks for nothing. I have clearly said I want to RESET my account. I have followed the Cheater Protocol’s steps, and this is what I get. Didn’t expect this at all.

Can I at least start a new account connected to Google Play if they won’t reset the one logged in with Facebook? Thanks.

1 Like

Hey ZenoRex, I’m sorry to hear that our team was not able to assist you with your request. Regarding the Cheaters Protocol, I believe the cut-off date for the initiative had passed. :sweat:

Regarding our team’s decision on your request, we can’t make further comments, as we don’t have control over our team’s procedures. However, I would suggest following up with our team about the Google Play request. Our team will be able to provide further information for you.

Thank you!

1 Like

Well, I didn’t see the Protocol when it came out as I was really busy. I would’ve contacted the team before the deadline. I’m sorry. :frowning:

1 Like