Should I do it?

Should I just hit fuse or wait for more? My plan was to get enough velo DNA to use all of the indom, but collecting it has dropped off sharply after being spoiled the last 2 weeks. Wasn’t expecting the head start from darting indo either. Hoping I can get lucky and get it finished in 1 go, but will be :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: if I hit a string of 10s.

Just do it. Then you’ll know if it is sufficient to level it up or that you need more vrap dna. The faster you level it up, the faster it can be used in battles. My last fuse gave me a 60.

1 Like

nike%20logo

7 Likes

Go for it … it may be your lucky day

1 Like

Ok, I’ll do it. Just need to get right with God first.

The 10s are less painful when you already have it.

1 Like

You should totally go for it.

1 Like

How did it go?

1 Like

The 10s are always painful :rofl:

1 Like

Sry, busy/stressful day at work and don’t need the added frustration if I fuse and it doesn’t go well.

1 Like

Keep us posted as soon as you fuse!

1 Like

For sure!! Sry, not trying to be coy about it, lol. I’ll take a screen vid of me unlocking him after I get home. Today’s the day!! :metal::pray:

1 Like

Wish your best luck on fusing. I got a 100 DNA fuse on indo on halloween which directly gave me a level on her.

1 Like

It’s like waiting for someone to give birth … just more painful …

2 Likes

Well…

you’ll hear no complaints about fusing from me from me for awhile :grin:

4 Likes

So you got it? Pics or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Looks like a negatory good buddy

Close but no cigar!

One good thing! Next time you can’t lose

1 Like

dang… didn’t pay your youtube bill?

1 Like

Lol, not quite but it was close enough to make me not-
angry about it. Surprisingly feel pretty content about it. Waiting for the boy to bed down for the night so I can go out for some urban raptor hunting

That 70 though!! You obviously had some good fuse juju on your side today!

2 Likes