Ludia Forums

Should I dump Thor 30 unboosted for level 27 Gemini?

Hi guys,

Should I dump Thor 30 unboosted for level 27 Gemini unboosted too? I have around 4 tier of boosts in all categories, so can boost my Gemini a bit.

Your feedback is welcome.

Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, you should.

2 Likes

Yes no question

1 Like

My thor is not 30… but i feel like this meta has passed him by. So you got two options… bench him or boost him. But boosting him is kinda like using a bucket on a sinking ship. Once the boost meta catches up those boosted thors are going to be as effective as unboosted are right now.

Where those of us that have seen him unboosted realize he is just not that good in this meta.

1 Like

You should definitely replace Thor with Gemini. The only true counter Gemini has is Tryko.

1 Like

Thor has lost his throne. The only casualty of 2.0.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, I will replace him with Gemini and boost Gemini to 2/2/1 for now. Is boosts setup will be ok?

1 Like

Thor can still be useful. Is there any other dino you can replace with the Maxima?

1 Like

I replaced thor with Gemini 27 with boosts 4/2/1. Got him few times in a match lineup. Seems like I need to learn to use him more compare to MAxima.

i dont have anything better to replace it with. mine’s 30 unboosted too. i use it to setup other dinos like tryostronix cuz it will usually die taking a huge chuck of HP with it. easy to setup tryox with ferocious strike. so if you have a lot of dinos that need setting-up, it works well.

1 Like