Should I get the indonimus Rex gen 1 or 2

I have both unlocked and I’m wondering which is best to get more of. I’m going to keep them at level 10.

2 Likes

indominus gen 2 has a tiny (I think like 10-20) bit less attack but 300 more health so indo gen 2

4 Likes

In the long run, probably gen 1. Shorter cool down (because of his lower health) and leads to Indo gen 1 which many prefer over gen 2.

5 Likes

^ this IMO

1 Like

Theres more reasons to start with gen 1 first.

Less cooldown

Less ferocity than gen 2 (smaller gap with your other creatures)

Missions require hatching gen 1

Leads on to indo gen 1 for badge purposes

5 Likes

Thing is, I already got the indoraptor but I rushed it and had to sell it because it unbalanced my team way to much. So now I have 1 gen 2 indonimus. Should I still get a gen 1?

Like I said, it’s a long term goal. Only one that can really answer this is you. As others said, I Rex 2 has almost same attack, but more health. That also means longer cool down. I Rex 1 gets you missions and badges if that’s interesting to you. But the main reason for I Rex 1 is Indo 1 which has the higher attack people like.
Personally I started with I Rex 2 because I won him in a tournament, but have since made I Rex 1. I have more irex 2s, but I have a long time before I’m ready for indo, so I’m in no hurry. Good luck.

2 Likes

@andre if you have indoraptor gen 1 already then I would say yes invest in indominus gen 2, no point to spend dna on the gen 1 if you’ve already unlocked the superhybrid for it.

If you are doing missions just be prepared for the hatch an indominus mission it comes up quite a few times.

1 Like

That’s true, completely missed that part. No reason to invest in it again if it’s already unlocked.

2 Likes

Personally I like the looks of an IRex 2. Darker, looks more of a danger. I dunno, just because of the tastes you get from it you know. Your game, your own experience into it. I have already one gen 1 but I want to unlock the gen 2 right after I dublicate the Trex 2 and the Velo 2. Kind of a Yin Yang I wanna think of. Staying back to back on my line up. So nice to dream about. :grin:

1 Like