Should I get vip

Is vip worth it? I play consistently daily and I wann progress faster. Is it worth the money tho?

3 Likes

Honestly, as a F2P (free to play) player, I find my progress really slow. Without db, I can’t even get to gold spin, and it takes 9 million years to get a single solid gold pack, plus most of the buffs are for vip.
If you’re willing to spend that money in the game, go for it, as it helps you progress really fast, having more lps and having prize drop diamond every week is really helpful.
I think I’m gonna stay F2P as I honestly don’t think it’s worth it to invest in a game, but if you want to progress really fast and if you love the game that much, go fo it.

2 Likes

Yeah, it takes me 12-16 days for 1 pack. During double points I got 3 in a week.

3 Likes

Somehow I got one really quickly because of the immense amount of dna I had, I bought tourney creature and during my custom trades I traded those for LPs.

2 Likes

And I gotta agree. It makes things faster. Plus, since I last played, the benefits have drastically improved

3 Likes

@Sionsith what do u think?

1 Like

It’s a personal choice, for me it’s worth it, for you it might not be, but it’s up to you to decide.

3 Likes

It will be worthit for you @Jahq. you said you play daily so yeah.

2 Likes

Again, it’s preference. I just feel like money is already hard to earn by itself, and 13 dollars investment into a game might not be worth it (unless you plan to stream it/make yt vids about it to earn it back.)

2 Likes

Well money is no problem for me. I’m just wondering

2 Likes

This is why I say it is a personal choice, each of us have different scales of “worth” for some $10 on a game is out of the question to others it is insignificant. Personal choice for every player based on their current situation.

3 Likes

VIP is much more expensive here, about 49 bucks a month :confounded:
But yes, VIP is worth it. Prize Drops, extra resources, 3 custom trades, VIP tournaments are worth everything you spend

1 Like

49 monthly!? What?!

2 Likes

Well it does depend on where you live, for me its about 13 CAD, so it depends on the currency

2 Likes

I’m assuming that’s Canada, if it isn’t I don’t mean any offense. Here it’s 10.

3 Likes

Try it out for a month and see if you like it, if not just cancel it.

2 Likes

Don’t want to flood the forum (hopefully that is right expression) with new topic, even if this is not a direct answer to “should I get VIP”. But I think this screenshot very clearly describe true value of VIP membership, at least for the players from higher league. When you are in position to level up your high value creatures to highest level (31) - without speed-up buildings you would get this insane 1 day of creation lab time! As there is very low chance your first attempt to be successful, it means you might wait several days for one creature to level up from 30 to 31 (I vaguely remember Chris has mentioned he had to wait for a week or even more… :grimacing:) . Not to mention that you would probably need to level up more than one creature, so that could be extremely frustrating. With my current VIP membership I have 8 instant creation slots per week which makes ferocity jumps much more manageable…
So there are no doubts in my mind whether do I keep my VIP membership or not.

6 Likes

Most definitely it is worth it if you play the game daily.

I joined vip even before the monthly benefits, while the monthly benefits and buildings are great I would still have stuck with vip regardless.

For a monthly subscription of £10 it is comparatively cheaper to other games subscription fees and for how much it helps boost your progression along with the many benefits I think it is well worth the cost.

The ICL is brilliant as @filip1971 mentions it can really help cut down waiting times and bucks costs to creatures in their latest evolutions, instant hatchery is also a great one for me as it cuts down those 7 day hatchers.

What you will notice most though is how much your dna and LP will increase and also you will be able to reach diamond fidelity week by week without using bucks, that’s 52 vip creatures in one year.

An extra 2 CT per day, with coin production being great that’s basically an additional dna farm right there.

And I cant miss out those vip tournaments for exclusive creatures once every so often.

Theres many other reasons but those are the key ones that keep me a vip member.

5 Likes

Wait, doesn’t instant hatch cost DB, like 250?

1 Like

Yes it costs based on the creature, standard tournament creatures are 250 DB, but comparatively that is much cheaper than the ~1,600 DB it would cost to instant hatch it in the standard hatchery.

3 Likes