Ludia Forums

Should I Invest time into this Game?

Hi JWA people! I love dinosaurs and have played games like Pokémon go before, which gives me a similar vibe from an outside look. The main reason I want to play is to collect cool dinosaurs like in Jurassic world the game which I’ve played for 4 years now. Do you think that I would like this game too?

3 Likes

I also played Jurassic world the game and started to play JWA some months ago and i really like it. So i think you should give it a try

2 Likes

This game is basically pokemon go but instead of pokemon its jurassic

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:

If you liked PoGo and you love dinosaurs, then I’m sure that you will enjoy JWA a lot. It has a lot going for it, whether you are a collector, casual or competitive player.

1 Like

plus this game is fairly kind to newer players. Its pretty easy to get stronger faster. Especially if you join an alliance

2 Likes

Give her a try. Theres a lot to do for everyone of all play styles. I’d say thsi game can be even more rewarding than pokemon go.

2 Likes

give her a try it’s really fun if you like the premise of going around to catch new creatures. pvp can be a bit unfair but it also has some pve elements if pvp is too hard

1 Like

Ok I’m sold, I’ll try it out for sure

3 Likes

If you are into catching dinos this is all good and fun. If you are into competitive luck based dinosaur fighting then maybe not. I’ve played since launch and still enjoy hunting dinos. The arena (battling) is by far my least favourite aspect of the game.

1 Like

It’s not very similar to Pokémon go besides you collect Dino’s and make them fight. Raids are different as well

Is there a way to collect dinosaurs without moving due to quarantine?

Definitely! They have implemented so many ways! For a start they added a thing that makes 2 Dino’s spawn every 2 minutes. They also made it so darts/Pokeballs are free. They use to have a weekly reward but now it’s just finding treasure on the map.

1 Like

Give it a go and while you’re at it join our alliance: Apache Warriors, we’d love to have you join us.

It’s basically PoGo for legit gamers or Dino lovers. The game is much better structured and the combat isn’t just mashing buttons. I don’t do PoGo combat because it’s too easy. (When you’ve been trying and failing to speedrun you get good at mashing).

There are a bunch of different ways to play, and I’d say you’ll find one you’ll enjoy. I came from JW TG to and I have to say this one is better. Stronger combat, being able to grind, and it all around looks a lot cleaner than JW TG

1 Like

We’re in quarantine mode at the moment. The darting range has been increased, more frequent spawns and you can buy up to 1400 darts a day using coins.